the start of my 20L adventure lol

mie

Originally Posted by mboswell1982
http:///forum/post/2908722
currently i work in a convenience store, simply because i cant get a job at any of the hydraulics places around here
ugh, whoever heard of being overqualified to work with hydraulics?
Have you given these guys a call? This is a hydraulic store in vancouver.
www.hydraulics-inc.com

mboswell1982

14 years experience in the field means they'd have to pay me more than they'd have to pay someone else, an they dont wanna do that lol

makoshrk2

What would you choose for a 30 inch tank. I paid $200 for this fixture. My father and I both have the same retro from this company on our dt. 8 x 54 wt. Never had a problem. That light for my 20 is 30 inches long but has 24 inch bulbs.

mboswell1982

nope, but that is the light we're gonna be putting on the tank, eventually, we might start off with the nova extreme saltwater 2x24w T5, 30" fixture

mboswell1982

the 4x24 fixture is 200 bucks, the 2x24 is only 60 lol, i was gonna go with the basic single bulb aquarium light thing that all aquariums come with, but, its 40 bucks, so an extra 20 isnt a big deal

erock412

whatever's clever dude. i just dont see why you should spend $260 to get the lights you really want instead of the $200 they really cost. i know you didn't get into this hobby as a method of saving money, so you might as well spend it wisely, eh?

mboswell1982

its gonna be 6 months before i add the corals, an what ill do with the nova extreme is put it on another tank ill set up when i get the new lights, so they'll get used lol

mboswell1982

thanks mako, but please dont link to other sites, its against the rules here on swf.com. and if we have th emoney when the time comes, ill buy that outright, just dont know yet lol gotta check the used lighting at the one lfs i wanna go check out