the thermos blind trade

isistius

I HAVE THE THERMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newboston - if you're done celebrating the bosox winning the series pm me with your address

reefkprz

hey somewhere along the line some one should post a new picture of the thermos with the added signatures.

reefkprz

my frag finally opened fully for the first time today
I was worried that it was never going to. I wasnt going to say a thing if it didnt open but its georgeous.

coraljunky

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
my frag finally opened fully for the first time today
I was worried that it was never going to. I wasnt going to say a thing if it didnt open but its georgeous.

coraljunky

I think my 440w of light was a little much for it at first *S*
Does it look like the baby is developed yet. As if you cant tell, I love my corals

isistius

thanks coraljunky!!!!! sweet addition!!!!!! i had lots and lots of tentacles out last night. must have been very hungry from it's very long trip.

btw- do you feed them anything special?

coraljunky

Originally Posted by Isistius
thanks coraljunky!!!!! sweet addition!!!!!! i had lots and lots of tentacles out last night. must have been very hungry from it's very long trip.

btw- do you feed them anything special?
Mysis. It was a pleasure to meet you and the fam.

Everything is ready. I will be shipping out Monday. Hope when I stop this weekend at ***** the sps aren't to brown.
Has anyone ever seen a black acro before.
Maybe I should stop at Home Depot and pickup some spraypaint on the way home.
Wish me luck.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by NewBostonConst
Everything is ready. I will be shipping out Monday. Hope when I stop this weekend at ***** the sps aren't to brown.
Has anyone ever seen a black acro before.
Maybe I should stop at Home Depot and pickup some spraypaint on the way home.
Wish me luck.
make sure you buy reef safe paint.

maxalmon

coraljunky to Isistius (you two should exchange information its your turns. coraljunky should have gotten the thermos today, you two can hammer out the details and shipping time)
then it goes.
Isistius to newBostonConst
NewBostonConst to saltn00b
saltn00b to BadBoyJ
BadBoyJ to (I was going to have it come back to me but I have now had it twice due to some confusion, maybe maxalmon will be ready to jump back in at this point if not we shall open enrollment again)
Somebody smack me upside the dead, I kinda got sidetracked on this post and forgot to respond....Whenever you start another round or have room, I'll jump in again....

isistius

Originally Posted by maxalmon
Somebody smack me upside the dead, I kinda got sidetracked on this post and forgot to respond....Whenever you start another round or have room, I'll jump in again....
then you can

[hr]
it all up and send it back to reefkprz......

btw- i need some bright blue in my tank, maybe metallic........

Originally Posted by Isistius
then you can

[hr]
it all up and send it back to reefkprz......

btw- i need some bright blue in my tank, maybe metallic........

How about some chrome.

zeroc

I'm assuming you lie when the dude at the post office asks if you package contains something fragile, liquid or perishable.

isistius

Originally Posted by ZeroC
I'm assuming you lie when the dude at the post office asks if you package contains something fragile, liquid or perishable.
lie is such and ugly word. how about, "conceal the truth"?

coraljunky

Originally Posted by ZeroC
I tell them exactly what it is.