the thermos blind trade

isistius

Originally Posted by saltn00b
holiday mixups
mmmmm....holiday mixups....especially if they contain eggnog and rum

saltn00b

i just sent out my frag (ticket to recieve) this morning, boston should get it friday. slight delay as i was tracking down heat packs - i hope it makes it!

reefkprz

waiting for the check in between new boston and noob (ok noob has checked in we are waiting for new boston) NBC where are you?

I got salts stuff, and hoped to had sent it out by Wed so he would get it before the weekend so it wouldn't get stuck over the weekend in transit, but I didn't make it. I should be able to ship it Mon. Will let everyone know.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by coraljunky
I can probably frag what I got in my trade

Did the thermos get international stickers on it?? Like an old cartoon when Bugs Bunny throws a baseball and it comes back with travel stickers from Singapore, Hawaii, Alaska, Japan, etc, etc......

isistius

Originally Posted by coraljunky
I can probably frag what I got in my trade

i can't comment on that......

J

jrthomas40

man this is like a complex web of some sort...might as well be trying to figure the signifcant role of an individual in an ecosystem food web....i dont know what the heck is going on....lol

juice_1080

Its going to be this time next year before its over...lol I just want to see the pics of what everyone got already...I wish I had something unique to trade so I could get in on the fun.