The time is almost near!

gasguzzler

I got a call this morning saying that my new "friend" has just arrived at the store. Ive been dropping hints to what it is for two weeks and I dont think anyone has caught on. Now all I have to do is wait until it is eating well and take it home! I havent seen it yet but heres a pic of the same thing. See if you recognize it.

moto757

your lucky man that is my fav right there get some good pics when you get it settled especially some feeding pics

gasguzzler

Later on if you guys can walk me through it Ill put up a feeding video. But lots of pics too. Im going to give a rough estimate and say maybe in 4-5 weeks he will be ready for his "debut".

wocka

HOLY **** that thing is so scarry with its humogous teeth i would never stick my hand in the tank.. maybe for 20$

gasguzzler

Yeah its pretty pricey. It seems to me though every time I walk in to my LFS the owner that orders me my stuff gets a big $&it-eating grin on his face.:notsure: Lets just say he cost me more than all of my winter cars for the last five years combined.

chandler04

LOL, even his TONGUE is checkered, lol. SWEET eel. I would love to have him, but too small of a tank and not the dough. I dont think eating will be an issue. Maybe toss in a few unwanteed neighborhood kids??
I would stick my hand in for $5, maybe even try to touch his head... for real. He might not bite my hand... or he could... chances chances....:thinking:

evilss

thats awesome eel. those have been on my wish list for quite a while. good luck with him and keep us posted.

gasguzzler

I started this a couple of weeks ago. The one that my LFS got for me wasnt doing very well. Obviously, I didnt take it and hes getting another. Now its just playing the waiting game.

moto757

thanks for keeping us updated my lfs store said he was getting one for around 300 he was trying to get me to buy it but that is a bit much since i am going to get my new bike tommarrow i will talk about that on another thread