The time is almost near!

gkp

I would not worrie to much about it biting, all the ones I have seen tend to be very shy and non agressive unles you are his lunch. They are awsome though, but they dont get large enugh to live with my eels and the last thing I need is another tank.

rookie

Yeah, all the prices I have seen are like a grand for one. I dont think there is a better looking eel period! You are a lucky man, cant wait to see pictures. Also great job on getting that picture, that is one of the better pictures i have seen.
Nick

rookie

How come SWF doesnt carry any of the cool stuff? No sharks, rays, octo, and many of the really cool and rare varieties of fish they never have. Whats the deal SWF?
Nick

gasguzzler

Update- got a call from the LFS and my Dragon is in transport as we speak!!! He'll be here tomorrow, and I can go see it Fri.

moto757

sounds good just picked up my 01 cbr 600 f4i and got done riding to eat something let us know how it is going when the lfs gets it

zemuro114

considering the reaction to the eel, i must be the luckest person in here! WHY U ASK??? I HAVE SEEN THEM LIVE!!! :-D i go to school in hawaii, and i was snorkelyng beyond the break wall in Waikiki and i saw 2 of them.. one was about 8 inches.. such a cute baby.. the oter not so cute.. roughly 2+ feet and i swear it wanted my friend dead! I only saw the tail and was wondering what it was dove down to look/grab! and BOOOM saw the head right before i grabbed it THANK GOD!! i would have lost a finger i know it! they are AMAZING eels and i will own one one day congrats!!
good luck pricey fish baby it!
dj

gasguzzler

Im resurrecting my old thread to say that the new muraena lentiginosa now resides in my tank as of last night (finally) and he is doing very well. Originally I ordered a Hawaiian, but due to shipping problems this could not happen. I did however get my hands on a Brazillian. He wasnt eating very well in the store, but when I got him home and acclimated he ate two tiger shrimp and one full sea scallop. He is constantly posturing and I have some pretty good pics so far but I am unable to resize them for some reason. Ill keep you posted.

V

vw86gti

I could probly resize those pics for you if you want to email me.

gasguzzler

Yeah, I dont know whats up with my program. Thanks. Ill probably have to do it one at a time though because they will be HUGE. Hope you have DSL!