The World Ends This Saturday!

darthtang aw

I was thinking of taking all my money and purchasing billboard space to let everyone know the world will end saturday.
Darth (the activist) Tang

darthtang aw

HMMMM...I was contemplating a tattoo

I would love to die EATING PIZZA...............haha
I would love to do die eating something as well.....
Darth (not talkin pizza) Tang

1guydude

idk nothin about no sabath but if the world did end i think i would want it to be a nice saturday afternoon.....and yes the large supreme pizza hut pan does sound nice. LMAO
I was thinkin about going on a drink and drug induced binge and maybe clubin out in seattle for like 2 nights straight but i also thought that god wouldnt like that one...pizza will have to suffice

flower

Funny thought...When a condemned criminal is about to die he gets a last meal, so in America we associate death with a last meal. In Isreal when a religous person wants God to listen they fast and won't eat. As much as I love pizza, since I would be leaving this world for good...I think I would fast.
Also who wants their lives to end on a beautiful day? Who wants to die young and healthy? I don't want to die until I am so old or in such pain that I would welcome death with open arms. May that day be pouring rain and cold while I take eternal rest in my bed under a warm blanket and just drift to sleep listening to the sweet patter of the rain hitting the window sill....

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, what is going to happen is that believers are going to be raptured tomorrow. So, you see? Most of you all (heathens) will be here Sunday.....with me.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth http:///forum/thread/385774/the-world-ends-this-saturday#post_3385090
Actually, what is going to happen is that believers are going to be raptured tomorrow. So, you see? Most of you all (heathens) will be here Sunday.....with me.

That reminds me of a question I could never answer...I'm totally lost on the "rapture" thing. I have searched the entire Christian Bible and to date have not found where people get a rapture idea. I am not turning this into a debate of religion or anything, I am honstly asking for a reference if anyone on the site knows it. If you have the answer...please PM me with the info
..I don't want to mess with the thread any further..Thanks for any insight you can offer

darthtang aw

What's with wanting to eat pizza? It's time to eat BACON!!!!
Its always ttime to eat bacon.
Just had a thought....we should make airplane seats out of pork skin.
Darth (the entreprenuer) Tang.

1guydude

pork skin why?
flower.....the rapture is in the chapter: revelations im no bible thumper but the revelations is the part about the end of the world and fire and hell taking over middle earth and such....the rapture is just when the christians will or believe they will be takin back to heaven by god and come back to earth to fight the war of armagedon against satin and his minions muhahahaha...
sry if ive offended any1 or anything, like i said im no bible thumper but i do believe in heaven and hell and god and the devil!