Thermos Trade- Read completly if participating

sharkbait9

Ok so why not do the trade like this. This way we can see who wants what and hopefully we can come to an agreement. We can all see what’s up and who wants what.
Fill in your “want” copy and paste to a new post
Slot #1 ID- ReefForBrains wants (fill in the blank)
Slot #2 ID- RabidFrog wants (“ “)
Slot #3 ID- Zarro = wants (“ “)
Slot #4 ID- Just Me = wants (“ “)
Slot #5 ID- Sharkbait9 wants = pink zoas
Slot #6 ID- Joojoo wants = (“ “)
Slot #7 ID- just_fishings = wants (“ “)
Slot #8 ID- stangbabe1993 = wants (“ “)
Up for trade are =
BTA
Pink zoas
Red zoas
Yams
Green spaghetti leather
Fake coral
Purple stars
Red Cactus Pavona

reefforbrains

SHarkbait9 I think your on to something. Your saying just cut and paste your post with your individual selection and then remove that item from the below list of eligibles.
Might be best. Would require a bit of compromise but hopefully everyone gets something they like. I will wait for others to post before I make my selection

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
SHarkbait9 I think your on to something. Your saying just cut and paste your post with your individual selection and then remove that item from the below list of eligibles.
Might be best. Would require a bit of compromise but hopefully everyone gets something they like. I will wait for others to post before I make my selection

I hope so.
I don't want to see anyone get "screwed over" or put an innocent creature in jeopardy (bta) for self pleasure or greed.
We are all adult ( i think) and should be able to come to a compromise on the trades.
Someone said " even if your trade is not exactly what you want you can use it as trade tool with someone else" (give or take a few words)

J

just me

Hey ya'll, what is a fake coral?
I guess I'm interested in the red zoos (#1), spagetti leather (#2) and PSP (#3).
I'm pretty flexible.
Lora

joojoo

Hmm, should we post pics to see what they all look like? How big are everybody's frags, I actually have enough for every one... if more than one person wants Purple Stars.

Well I don't care what I get. I don't have anything that ya'll have. I have never heard of PURPLE stars? Are they open and the "leaves" purple or is just the "mat" they grow on purple? One person ask what false coral was. You could not sell it here for a while I think they have took the bane off of it now. It looks like.....xinea with the arms cut off. It grows in a mat like stars do but it is pink and grows very fast.....like stars !!! My choice if I would pick would be something red, my favorite color, or purple. I want fight about any of it. Unless the stars are not purple leaves; I have a large amount of the green kind.

Ok so why not do the trade like this. This way we can see who wants what and hopefully we can come to an agreement. We can all see what’s up and who wants what.
Fill in your “want” copy and paste to a new post
Slot #7 ID- just_fishings = wants (“ “)
Slot #8 ID- stangbabe1993 = wants red cactus or pink zoos or spagettii or a
anything i'm flexable
Up for trade are =
BTA
Pink zoas
Red zoas
Yams
Green spaghetti leather
Fake coral
Purple stars
Red Cactus pavona
how do i get my pic of my bta in here it says pic is to big. and sorry about this but I somehow got this hole thing under my name instead of sharkbait's who actually posted this one

Slot #7 ID- just_fishings = wants red zoas
Slot #8 ID- stangbabe1993 = wants red cactus or pink zoos or spagettii or a
anything i'm flexable
Up for trade are =
BTA
Pink zoas
Red zoas
Yams
Green spaghetti leather
Fake coral
Purple stars
Red Cactus pavona

urethekau

Sorry to interrupt, but when are you guys going to be doing this again? I'd love to participate. I'm just starting my reef tank, so I don't have much, but maybe I'll have more when you do it again.

reefforbrains

As you can see, we have a few bugs to work out to smoothen the process for next round, but by all means next round jump on in.

zarro

Just wanting to no what we all are going to do. I've got a hat if you all
want one .lets just trade , you all are makeing it to hard. just my 2 cent

I don't care how we do it. I would like the red colors more than otheres but it's not going to offend me to get what ever. Just tell me when and where to ship and who and what there sending !!!!!!!!!!!!

reefforbrains

OK then lets see if we can get any objection from RabidFrog otherwise I will just do a random draw for who gets what Lottery style and we will be set.
Unless Frog or someone else voices objection Draw will be done this afternoon Monday-March 26th at 4pm

reefforbrains

Ok so since there was no objections to it. I did a lottery. It didnt seem needed to adjust for those that did have preference so where possible I just worked around them. I put the names in a hat, then the possible selections in another. The below is the match up for who is getting what. I hope no one has any objections.
ID- RabidFrog=Rose Bubble tip
ID- Zarro =green spaghetti leather 2-3 inch not mounted
ID- Just Me = Purple Star Polyps
ID- Sharkbait9 = pink zoas
ID- Joojoo= Green Unmounted Yams
ID- just_fishings = red zoas
ID- stangbabe1993 = red cactus
ID- ReefForBrains= False coral frag
I will send another bulk email to everyone as group for exchanging shipping info with one another as needed. Everyone should have mail within the hour.
Any questions please email me at Reefnut@clearwire.net

are we still doing these in thermos's and i haven't done this before would a rose bta make it 2 day in a thermos better than just a bag and box or would i have to do it overnite to albuquerue or even express anyone's opinion would be helpful
thanks Kathy