Thermos Trade- Read completly if participating

reefforbrains

ok kids, we have 8 spots and I have everyones email, for some odd reason I was thinking I put the cutt off as 25th and shipping the 30th. I dunno why i thought that but lets move the ship date and I will contact everyone this evening with full info.
Lets change to ship on the 2nd of April, thats the first Monday. I will email everyone and we can get to the selection process and exchange appropirate info.

reefforbrains

names in a hat would certainly be easiest. I just didnt want to be accused of cherry picking.
Shipping- USPS its only 18 for overnight service for under 2lbs. I think that might be best bet, then we wouldnt even need to use a thermos
thermoses, thermo, thermi..........what is the plural for thermos? LOL

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
names in a hat would certainly be easiest. I just didnt want to be accused of cherry picking.
Shipping- USPS its only 18 for overnight service for under 2lbs. I think that might be best bet, then we wouldnt even need to use a thermos
thermoses, thermo, thermi..........what is the plural for thermos? LOL
????????????????????????????????
It cost we 35.00 to send a 1.5 lb box over night to DE
It makes no never mind to me as long as it is agreed that what ever the cost to ship a frag we all do it, and the the frag is packed with care and not just thrown into a bag and sent like a box lunch.
I will let it be known that who ever gets me will have heat packs and what ever else needed so they "you" will get the frag happy and healthy.
Just the way i do things

zarro

If any one whats to see a pic of my ric-yams email me.
marconn@earthlink.net
I HAVE A 150 GALLON TANK 2 400WATTS 14K ,& 4 -03 BLUSE 65 WATTS
THESE ARE MED TO LOW LIGHT. ITS BEEN UP FOR 3 YEARS
I would like to have the green spaghetti leather
Ihave a lot more if any one wants to send more than one frag.
I HAVE 5 TRADES GOING OUT THIS COMING MONDAY
this Thermos Trade is for two of the yams

reefforbrains if i do your cactus would it be 18.00 or 35.00 and is that priority or express would it work 2 day priority the weather is nice here and hopefully will then to
Kathy

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by zarro
If any one whats to see a pic of my ric-yams email me.
marconn@earthlink.net
I HAVE A 150 GALLON TANK 2 400WATTS 14K ,& 4 -03 BLUSE 65 WATTS
THESE ARE MED TO LOW LIGHT. ITS BEEN UP FOR 3 YEARS
I would like to have the green spaghetti leather
Ihave a lot more if any one wants to send more than one frag.
I HAVE 5 TRADES GOING OUT THIS COMING MONDAY
this Thermos Trade is for two of the yams
If you want to do another trade (off the thermos trade) for the yams for green spaghetti leather i'm down with that.
I really want some pink zoas, thats what i'm gunning for.

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by stangbabe1993
reefforbrains if i do your cactus would it be 18.00 or 35.00 and is that priority or express would it work 2 day priority the weather is nice here and hopefully will then to
Kathy

I went to the post office today and had a thermos package done up to be sent out to CA (mock weight) and it was like 22.00 with 12" thermos filled with water and paper.

joojoo

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
what is a thermos??
A thermos... as in an insulated cup for soup, coffee, etc.
I'm pretty sure everything we are offering in this trade will do fine 2 day priority, 5 bucks.

J

jrthomas40

oh ok...i thought that would have been it but then i was like surely not talking about the one i used to talk to school as a kid but was talking about coral trades in a thermos i was a bit confused since i have never heard of this before

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by joojoo
A thermos... as in an insulated cup for soup, coffee, etc.
I'm pretty sure everything we are offering in this trade will do fine 2 day priority, 5 bucks.

The only one i would be concerned about is the BTA. Zoas and leathers should be fine two day.
Depending on the size of the frag it may be eaiser to put in a couple of fish bags with enough water to cover them and send it over night.
I have done this a couple of times and just tape the bag to the size of the box or pack the bag in the middle and put paper all around it so it stays up right and not bouncing all over.

the bta opened up is about the size of a grapefruit. when it split it was alittle smaller but i guess that was because it just split. or i could frag a colt coral or stars or green stripe mushrooms and i have 1 or 2 green ric yams not mounted if thats what you call them its the same as the other person posted their pic of