Thermos trade- version 2.0 read completly if participating

reefforbrains

Yes I do have it, no worries your solid. welcome back in. I was wondering when you would jump back in. Slots go in spurts

reefforbrains

Sorry Frog. This round I did put in "No Anemones" to prevent a repeat. Dont want to sound like I am trying to twist your arm but I think that this is looking like a good turnout. Nice pieces. You still have time to change your mind if you decide. A few slots still left

I'm with Reef on this on Frog. I know you hated to get that thing dead. I loved the piece you gave me and it worked out great. Look at what is going this time out. They are all hardy kinda corals! Plus this time of year we should have great weather conditions! :thinking:

rabid frog

Not trying to be cynical, but I dont see anything on the list that I dont already have, I do agree some nice things are going out. I wish you all the best of luck with your trades!!! :cheer:

teen

ive got most of this stuff too, but im still doing it. its mainly to help out other people and spread the goods to people that dont have some of this stuff.

rabid frog I'm still waiting for the rbta to split and i haven't forgot about you is there anything i can do to help it split any faster. if anybody knows let me know

rabid frog

No worries stang, I have already purchased one.
But to answer your question, I dont think there is anything you can do to speed up the process. Its best to just let it happen on its own.

is there anything else I can give you? i feel really really bad i wished i would have done it differently. i have some green ricordia's and greenish blue shrooms. i can look and see if I have anything else.

phunckie

I would love to participate, but someone has already listed the only thing I have available to trade. Does that exclude me?

isistius

hey i think i want in on this one. but i gotta check to see what i have than can be fragged or shipped. i'll know more 2nite when i get home.

ifirefight

RFB,I have another thread considering shipping, people are saying no to USPS..not relieable.. Who do you recommend for shipping your thermos trade and what are the average costs? Thanks

I got a frag from reefforbrains and it was shipped usps express got it next day i think and it was excellent. I used priority 2 day most places will not do that again took 4 days needless to say items were dead. only express

ifirefight

Originally Posted by stangbabe1993
I got a frag from reefforbrains and it was shipped usps express got it next day i think and it was excellent. I used priority 2 day most places will not do that again took 4 days needless to say items were dead. only express
Good info! Thanks!

reefforbrains

I personally love USPS overnight service. Its 18 bucks for anything under 2 lbs. We all have our own favorites but they are dependable in my book. Often with shipping the biggest thing overlooked is penmanship.
Nice clear clean block lettered addresses do make a difference.

isistius

well i looked around the tank, and the only thing i think i can offer up for trade are some nice bristle worms. what do you guys think???