They're here!

lovethesea

Congrats.....they are bruisers for sure!!!
Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/3181977
Put the carrier down, looked at him adoringly and then thought, well now what do we do?

We did the same thing. AND then that night we were both sound asleep and heard something (I thought it was a cat yowling in the backyard) we both woke up (sort of) and asked the other what that noise was. It finally dawned on both of us that it was our baby in the next room

never have slept soundly since.....now I am waiting up for the teenager to come home at curfew.

Its all good though........my advise to you DragonZ is DON'T blink, you might miss a second. It flies by, really and truely. there will be days and nights you think it will never end.
Don't blink...........

dragonzim

We've a little setback as now both boys are in the NICU. They are both having slight blood sugar issues. Nothing major at this time but the docs and nurses take zero chances. Cameron, who went in first will hopfully be released from the nicu thursday afternoon since they keep them there for a minimum of 48 hours. Dylan went in around 7 tonight so he will be there till friday. This is all precautionary at this point so I'm not too concerned yet. The staff here is awesome and I know they are just being overly careful since eveb though they are big for twins the are still preterm at 37 weeks.
My wife ended up getting a c section so there was no cursing involved! Her water broke at 4am monday morn. We were at the hospital by 5am. By 6 she was in a room and they started the pe rocess to induce labor. 28 hours later she was having contractions but wasn't dilating much so the midwives and OBs decided to do the c section. Jenn had the epidural from the start so she wasn't in any pain but they were concerned about the risk of infection tpo the babies since her water had broken so long ago. They brought her in for the procedure around 10:30 and an hour later it was done and she was in recovery.
I'm typing this on my blackberry as my father in law is asleep in my computer room now so I still don't have any easy way to post pics but they'll be coming soon!
Thanks all for the well wishes!!

reefkprz

Originally Posted by PEZenfuego
http:///forum/post/3182070
Congratulations!
BTW, "Double Diaper Duty" or "Double diaper doodie" would be a pun. It isn't a play on words if you use both forms of the word in the sentence, right? This is a question, not a debate.
dont know I was intending it to be a pun but maybe I messed it up
can we a get a judgement call from the ref?

T

tatoo3

Originally Posted by DragonZim
http:///forum/post/3181722
Yesterday at 11:02AM my wife and I welcomed Dylan Scott to the world and at 11:04AM welcomed his twin brother Cameron Reese. Dylan is the bruiser at 6lbs, 15ozs while Cameron is a little smaller at 5lbs, 11ozs. Everyone is doing great but Cameron had to go into the NICU overnight because he was having trouble keeping food down and his blood sugar was up and down. I was there last night at around midnite and the docs in the NICU said he was doing much better and would probably be able to come down to the regular nursery and my wife later today. My wife is doing great as well.
I'll be at the hospital all day today so I wont be able to post, but I should be able to get some pics up when I get home later tonight.
GREAT! Make sure you drip acclimate for 3 hours.

ironeagle2006

Congrats I myself am battling Colic in my 2 month old. Word to the wise by Dr Brown Bottles they help out 200%. My mother tried a cheap bottle today and now I get ZERO SLEEP TONIGHT.

dragonzim

Wow, its been a long few days. Tonight is the first time I'm home early enough to do anything other than just pass out. Both boys are doing good but are still in the NICU. The docs are still concerned about their blood sugar levels but they are sure its not really anything to worry about. They are going to do some tests to make sure everything is cool and its easier for them to monitor in the NICU.
In the meantime, PICS as requested!
Dylan

Dylan again

Cameron

Cam again

nw2salt08

Awww! They are adorable! You two are absolutely blessed. As mentioned before...the time will fly. Definitely don't miss a second. They're wonderful. Again Congradulations!

reefkprz

at least your going to be able to tell them apart their noses are different...
cute little buggers

t316

Absolutely Beautiful man....

Best wishes, and be nice to the wifey for awhile....

dragonzim

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
http:///forum/post/3182750
at least your going to be able to tell them apart their noses are different...
They are actually still telling us that they are identical twins even though they dont look 100% alike right now. The larger of the 2, Dylan, was head down for almost the entire pregnancy and for the last 4 weeks or so his head was down in my wife's pelvis so his head is longer and narrower than Cam's, who was up above him. Cam's head is round so it makes them look different. They said that over the next few weeks Dylan's head should round out and then their features will look more the same.
Thanks for all the love!