This is insane

2quills

It's the equivalent of Obama saying to the republican states that if they won't bend over and let them come flooding in here then he's just gonna dump the crappy ones on our front lawn. And then turn around and pout. And then blame republicans who are going to great lengths (even shutting down the federal government) to get people to understand that this is madness.
But we're all just Neoconservatives so what do we know right?
It's just politics is all this is. You guys understand.

aggiealum

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefraff http:///t/397675/this-is-insane#post_3545500
Didn't see minor traffic offenses on that list LOL!
You are the Republican version of that sheep in the movie Babe - "Baa-ram-ewe! Baa-ram-ewe! To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true! Sheep be true! Baa-ram-ewe!"

Look at the chart again. What percentage of those offenses were designated "traffic offenses"? Now tell me again why the entire story is relevant in regards to illegal aliens, considering you're bleating that it doesn't provide any details as to how many of those offenders are illegal in this country. I know this keeps going over your head, but then again I'm not surprised by that.

aggiealum

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Quills http:///t/397675/this-is-insane/20#post_3545515
It's the equivalent of Obama saying to the republican states that if they won't bend over and let them come flooding in here then he's just gonna dump the crappy ones on our front lawn. And then turn around and pout. And then blame republicans who are going to great lengths (even shutting down the federal government) to get people to understand that this is madness.
But we're all just Neoconservatives so what do we know right?
It's just politics is all this is. You guys understand.
Yea, and you hire every one of them to save a buck hypocrite.

What is mad about it? If those "illegals" weren't breaking their backs in fields doing the work you lazy Republicans refuse to do, you'd be spending 30% more for your produce.

"Dump the crappy ones on our front lawn"? You mean all those criminals that get early release out of Huntsville are all illegals? All these MULTIPLE incidents of drunk drivers, sex offenders, and drug traffickers in the State are nothing more than illegals who were set free by this ICE program? Please tell me you're not that naïve. Oh wait, you're a Neoconservatives, so my bad. Yes you are...

aggiealum

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefraff http:///t/397675/this-is-insane#post_3545513
People need to start fighting back. When I had my yard xeroscaped I made the guy show me proof of citizenship on his crew. He balked at first but by god every member of his crew that showed up spoke English and had a driver's license. Close enough for me except the liberal morons who controlled the state legislature last session are giving illegals drivers licenses now so you have to look closely.
So you based their legal status on their ability to speak English? And you wonder why people think NeoCons are a bunch of bigots and racists.

2quills

Yea, and you hire every one of them to save a buck hypocrite.
What is mad about it?  If those "illegals" weren't breaking their backs in fields doing the work you lazy Republicans refuse to do, you'd be spending 30% more for your produce.
"Dump the crappy ones on our front lawn"?  You mean all those criminals that get early release out of Huntsville are all illegals?  All these MULTIPLE incidents of drunk drivers, sex offenders, and drug traffickers in the State are nothing more than illegals who were set free by this ICE program?  Please tell me you're not that naïve.  Oh wait, you're a Neoconservatives, so my bad.  Yes you are...
Ofcorse not all "offenders" in the state are illegals. But the ones released from the ICE (immigration and customs enforcement) program were. Boy you're really fishin deep on this one lol.
I hired the the only guy that showed up to give a bid that was reasonable. A credible master mason. You know how hard it is to find a decent contractor this time of year to work on houses with all the building going on on the island? Ofcorse not. Weve only closed on 25 new houses this year. I'm sure you're just stacked to the gills flipping your "turn key properties". Hahahaha

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggieAlum http:///t/397675/this-is-insane/20#post_3545522
So you based their legal status on their ability to speak English? And you wonder why people think NeoCons are a bunch of bigots and racists.

And people think left wingers are lying morons.....

"by god every member of his crew that showed up spoke English and had a driver's license.
Close enough for me except the liberal morons who controlled the state legislature last session are giving illegals drivers licenses now so you have to look closely."

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AggieAlum http:///t/397675/this-is-insane/20#post_3545520
You are the Republican version of that sheep in the movie Babe - "Baa-ram-ewe! Baa-ram-ewe! To your breed, your fleece, your clan be true! Sheep be true! Baa-ram-ewe!"

Look at the chart again. What percentage of those offenses were designated "traffic offenses"? Now tell me again why the entire story is relevant in regards to illegal aliens, considering you're bleating that it doesn't provide any details as to how many of those offenders are illegal in this country. I know this keeps going over your head, but then again I'm not surprised by that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///t/397675/this-is-insane#post_3545499
The Stupid, it hurts!!!

http://immigration.lawyers.com/deportation/conviction-may-mean-deportation-or-removal-from-us.html

Conviction May Mean Deportation or Removal from US
POSTED IN DEPORTATION BY LAWYERS.COM[sup]SM[/sup]

There are millions of non-US citizens (or "foreign nationals" or "aliens") in the country at any given time. Many here legally. For example, you may be a "permanent resident" or have a "green card," meaning you can live and work in the US indefinitely and enjoy most of the rights and privileges that US citizens have. Or, you may have a visa, which lets you stay in the country temporarily while you work or go to school. Some non-citizens are here illegally, such when someone sneaks into the country or stays here after his visa has expired.
Regardless, if you're not a US citizen and you're in the country, a criminal conviction may mean yourdeportation or removal from the US. That is, the federal government can send you back to your native country and bar you from re-entering the US.

Crimes and Convictions

Under US immigration law, a non-US citizen may be deported or removed from the country if she commits any of the following crimes:
[*]Crimes of moral turpitude (CIMT). These crimes involve some act that's base, depraved or vile. Examples include murder, rape and arson. You may be deported for a conviction on a CIMT only if you were convicted within five years after you were admitted to the US (it's 10 years if you have a green card) and you were sentenced to a year or more in prison
[*]Aggravated felonies . The immigration law lists dozens of crimes that qualify as aggravated felonies, such as murder, rape and trafficking in drugs or firearms. It doesn't matter how long you've been in the US, either. If you commit an aggravated felony at any time after being admitted to the US, you may be deported
[*]Failure to register as a sex offender
. If you're convicted of a sex-related crime and you're required to register as a sex offender under the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Act and you don't, you may be deported
Drug-related crimes
. You may be deported if you're convicted of selling, distributing or possessing illegal drugs or "controlled substances." The exception is if the conviction is your first conviction and it was for possessing 30 grams or less of marijuana for your own use
Gun-related crimes
. A conviction for buying, selling, owning or carrying a firearm is a deportable offense
Crimes of domestic violence
. This means any crime of violence you commit against a current or former spouse, the other parent of your child, or any person you're living with or used to live with
">Crimes against the US or other citizens. You may be deported if you commit treason and espionage, or acts of terrorism

darthtang aw

I find it interesting that some people would support the release of convicted murders, sexual offenders, burglars, and other convicted violent criminals here illegally or on a visa into our society. Basically condoning breaking of the law and keeping these types of people in our society rather than ship them back to their home country. Over 2000 of those released were convicted violent criminals.
As long as this is accepted by the current administration or future one's nothing will change. I am sure someone will say the previous administrations did the same thing. And somehow this excuses it and makes it ok.

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///t/397675/this-is-insane/20#post_3545532
I find it interesting that some people would support the release of convicted murders, sexual offenders, burglars, and other convicted violent criminals here illegally or on a visa into our society. Basically condoning breaking of the law and keeping these types of people in our society rather than ship them back to their home country. Over 2000 of those released were convicted violent criminals.
As long as this is accepted by the current administration or future one's nothing will change. I am sure someone will say the previous administrations did the same thing. And somehow this excuses it and makes it ok.
Only the stupid ones Darth, only the stupid ones.

2quills

I agree with you guys and the people need to do something. I don't agree with republicans being innocent either. I believe this is just the way things work when it comes to the rich elite exercising their power over the masses. A free country doesn't have umpteen thousand laws on the books to oppress and control it's people. Moses, said we only need like ten in order to live a fair and prosperous life. You guys see where this is going.
The ACA was bought and payed for by people who don't have the majorities better interest in mind. Which is why this administration shoved it down the tax payers throats the way they did while Obama was still in office. Insurance is the original con. Sure a few people will benefit but the majority won't. Otherwise they wouldn't be in business to do it. The American people bought it, hook, line and sinker.

darthtang aw

I believe this is just the way things work when it comes to the rich elite exercising their power over the masses. A free country doesn't have umpteen thousand laws on the books to oppress and control it's people..
I disagree. This is what happens when the masses won't hold their guy accountable. Be it democrat or republican. I was vocal about Bush's spending and some of his actions. But in General, Democrats and Republicans will support their guy because they fear the other side might "win". When in fact neither side loses, the only losers are the people and those that attempt to justify such actions.

2quills

I disagree. This is what happens when the masses won't hold their guy accountable. Be it democrat or republican. I was vocal about Bush's spending and some of his actions. But in General, Democrats and Republicans will support their guy because they fear the other side might "win". When in fact neither side loses, the only losers are the people and those that attempt to justify such actions.
All you are doing there is chosing the lesser of two evils. I don't necessarily believe the founders were evil people. I belive they tried to install a system that was fair. But this isn't what we have now. Our forefathers fled to escape this kind of teirany. It has simply caught up with us again. Can you prove to me that our voting system is actually legitimate and accurate?

aggiealum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///t/397675/this-is-insane/20#post_3545532
No one is supporting the release of these "criminals". You sheeple just want to cherry pick which group is being persecuted. Authorities around the country release these same types of criminals every day THAT ARE US CITIZENS, yet you don't seem concerned about therm. I guarantee you states like California release 2000 criminals like this EVERY DAY. But because "some" of these individuals are illegally in this country, the Illegal Lovin' Obama is letting them stay here. Guess you don't recognize that several Republican's support this administration's stance on illegal immigration. Oh wait, they are just RINO's that have wandered away from the "herd".

Actually, this goes back to Reagan. Does it excuse it? Of course not. But why weren't you railing those administration's when it was occurring back then? Typical selective memory.

darthtang aw

All you are doing there is chosing the lesser of two evils. I don't necessarily believe the founders were evil people. I belive they tried to install a system that was fair. But this isn't what we have now. Our forefathers fled to escape this kind of teirany. It has simply caught up with us again. Can you prove to me that our voting system is actually legitimate and accurate?
Problem is people think there are only two choices. How many independents have run in elections. But the majority won't vote for them because they Fear the one they dislike the most will win. I haven't voted for a republican or democrat in a Presidential election since 2004. Bush after reelection put a very bad taste in my mouth. McCain was campaigning in the same vein as Bush. I didn't vote for Mitt either. nor did I vote for President Obama. But I voted. Most of you say it is a wasted vote. But I voted for the candidate I felt was most honest and qualified. How many pick the "lesser of two evils" and still get crapped on? The lesser of two evils solves nothing. And then we sit and defend our lesser of two evils latter. It is crap and we buy into it.

2quills

Problem is people think there are only two choices. How many independents have run in elections. But the majority won't vote for them because they Fear the one they dislike the most will win. I haven't voted for a republican or democrat in a Presidential election since 2004. Bush after reelection put a very bad taste in my mouth. McCain was campaigning in the same vein as Bush. I didn't vote for Mitt either. nor did I vote for President Obama. But I voted. Most of you say it is a wasted vote. But I voted for the candidate I felt was most honest and qualified. How many pick the "lesser of two evils" and still get crapped on? The lesser of two evils solves nothing. And then we sit and defend our lesser of two evils latter. It is crap and we buy into it.
Tis why I agreed that The People need to do SOMETHING.

darthtang aw

No one is supporting the release of these "criminals".  You sheeple just want to cherry pick which group is being persecuted.  Authorities around the country release these same types of criminals every day THAT ARE US CITIZENS, yet you don't seem concerned about therm.  I guarantee you states like California release 2000 criminals like this EVERY DAY.  But because "some" of these individuals are illegally in this country, the Illegal Lovin' Obama is letting them stay here.  Guess you don't recognize that several Republican's support this administration's stance on illegal immigration.  Oh wait, they are just RINO's that have wandered away from the "herd".
Actually, this goes back to Reagan.  Does it excuse it?  Of course not.  But why weren't you railing those administration's when it was occurring back then?  Typical selective memory.
Because I was 6-13 when Reagan was President.
Those released from Prisons as U.S. citizens I do complain about. But since this is their home country our judicial system must release them here. Those here on VISAs and illegal are here contingent to their behavior. See the difference?
Those released out of California are done at a state level. This is a federal level. See the difference? I don't live in California, I do live in the U.S. I can't vote out the idiots in California, I can try to vote out the fed. See the difference?
Prisoners released from state prisons have served the term of their incarceration. whether I feel the sentence was long enough or not. Those held by ICE are held pending arraignment for their current convictions to be deported or reviewed. See the difference?
Citizens are covered under the constitution. Non citizens are not. See the difference?

reefraff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///t/397675/this-is-insane/20#post_3545546
Because I was 6-13 when Reagan was President.
Those released from Prisons as U.S. citizens I do complain about. But since this is their home country our judicial system must release them here. Those here on VISAs and illegal are here contingent to their behavior. See the difference?
Those released out of California are done at a state level. This is a federal level. See the difference? I don't live in California, I do live in the U.S. I can't vote out the idiots in California, I can try to vote out the fed. See the difference?
Prisoners released from state prisons have served the term of their incarceration. whether I feel the sentence was long enough or not. Those held by ICE are held pending arraignment for their current convictions to be deported or reviewed. See the difference?
Citizens are covered under the constitution. Non citizens are not. See the difference?
I doubt it. Pretty simple concept really. Those LEGAL aliens in the country on Visa's have to abide by a certain set of rules to stay here. One is not to violate the laws on the list I have now posted twice. Notice how traffic offenses are not on that list? But indeed someone who is in the country illegally who is stopped for a traffic offense (or jaywalking for that matter) is subject to detainment and deportation because they don't belong here. A legal alien sentenced to more than a year in jail would be subject to deportation but there are not many cases of a simple traffic infraction will lead to that so it's a pretty safe assumption at least 15,000 of the people released were illegals.