This is what really bothers me about most "conservatives"...

socal57che

Originally Posted by TheClemsonKid
http:///forum/post/3223081
But that would never, ever happen, because all you would have is a bunch of rich folks milling about in their big, shiny factories, wondering where all the help has gone...
Just the cost of doing business...
Am I the only one to see this?
Clemmy seems to have been propagandized by his labor union.
Boohoo

darthtang aw

wow, complaining about racisma and stereotypes while filling an entire post with steretype fed propoganda.....not even worth my time to breakdown an extended response....This is the first political post from you without any serious intellectual thought involved..........how sad.

jtt

Originally Posted by TheClemsonKid
http:///forum/post/3223081
I'm just going to come right out and say it. I'll probably get blocked or kicked off the site, but honestly, at this point, what do I care?
Here's what I absolutely cannot stand about most people who call themselves conservatives and republicans.
You're cowards.
You say "I think it's good that an African American finally got elected president", then you go to your e-mail and read all the racist Obama jokes your friends forwarded to you today. Nothing like a good "Hussien Obama" joke to start the day!
Just because your parents and grandparents threw around the n-word doesn't mean you have to as well.
But again, on forums and out and about, keep acting like it's no big deal, when I GUARANTEE that at least half of the people reading this right now have a deep dislike for Obama simply because he is black.
And when you think black, you think gang bangers, and drug dealers, Escalade's, welfare checks, slutty mothers who don't know who their childrens fathers are and don't care (they just want the check every month) etc, etc...
And let's not just leave it at blacks... lest not forget the "dirty Mexicans", or "wetbacks", or whatever the term du jour is.
You whine, and moan, and complain that immigrants are just ruining this country! Boo hoo!
Yet your political ideologies created capitalism, which in turn introduced these super global corporations to the world, which in turn led to those same companies HIRING ILLEGALS to take "good jobs from hard working Americans".
If you actually got your way and had these immigrants cast out of America, you know what would happen? The cost of everything just went up 25%. Then you would throw your arms in the air about that too...
So in the morning, you don't want the immigrant here, yet that afternoon you happily cash that check when you get a good return on your dividend thanks to the immigrant worker who made the profit possible.
Say what you want about us liberals, but at least we shoot straight. Sure, there are those who take advantage of the system, but they don't make any qualms about it. You go down and ask a lot of people in the welfare line why they are unemployed, and a lot of them will tell you "because it's easier cashing this check every month."
Don't get mad at them because they are taking the easy way out. Get mad at the system for ALLOWING that to happen. And yes, this is where you will all say "Sure, blame the system". But you HAVE to blame the system. It allows this to happen. You fix the system, you fix the problem.
Truth be told, I have a great deal of respect for the far, far, far right, because at least they are honest. They will tell you they don't think a black man should be running the country, and they will say it to your face. I may not agree with them at all, but at least they have the balls to come right out and say what's on their collective minds.
As long as conservatives say one thing, and then do another, things will never change.
Conservatives are the most hypocritical bunch of people I have ever seen.
"You want to have your cake and eat it too" has never carried such a metaphorical truth than to you good conservative.
Maybe it's time you all got together and started your little revolution i've heard so much about. I for one would gladly sign off on you leaving these United States, as would tens of millions of others.
But that would never, ever happen, because all you would have is a bunch of rich folks milling about in their big, shiny factories, wondering where all the help has gone...
Just the cost of doing business...

Man... If I wanted to read complete and total bull crap I would have read the transcript of Obamas State of the Union speech.

oscardeuce

Originally Posted by Darthtang AW
http:///forum/post/3223148
wow, complaining about racisma and stereotypes while filling an entire post with steretype fed propoganda.....not even worth my time to breakdown an extended response....This is the first political post from you without any serious intellectual thought involved..........how sad.

I agree, the Kid's usually pretty intelligent and witty.
BTW, the recent election in Mass meets the definition of "revolution": a sudden, radical or complete change.
I'll not respond to the other stuff either. I'm too busy swimming in the money vault.

nwdyr

wow....where do you start? lol... well buddy , yes the "illegals" coming over the border ever min. by the way, are costing MILLIONS...prob. more! I have been diagnosed "permanently disabled" by 4 Doc's...I CAN NOT get disability from the Gov. HOWEVER...someone invades our country (jumps the border) and within 6mo's they have public aid , food stamps(link cards) , sec.8 vouchers for housing and better health care then most working class Americans. So SHUTTY about the "poor immigrants" When i actually talked to SSI the man told me! for real! IN ENGLISH , that I would have a better chance if I moved to mexico and came back here as a citizen of mexico!! HE ACTUALLY TOLD ME THAT! I dont know what cave you been in but this country takes care of everyone except the people who pay into the "system" and its getting worse , our pres. is green. He is green because thats all he does is give away money to big corp's and then they give it to a few of their buddy's (the same ones that caused said co. to go bankrupt) then they file BK ANYWAY. I could go on but the rest is pretty obvious...your post defines the term "Lilly white" I think you need to get your young head out of your ass and take a good look around.

shogun323

Sorry Clemson, this is the worst political post I have ever seen regardless of anyones party affiliation.
You=FAIL

bionicarm

So far, I have the count as 14 Conservatives to 1 Liberal, with one abstaining (that would be me). At least we know the majority party affiliation on this forum.

dragonzim

Originally Posted by bionicarm
http:///forum/post/3223223
So far, I have the count as 14 Conservatives to 1 Liberal, with one abstaining (that would be me). At least we know the majority party affiliation on this forum.

I consider myself very slightly right of the middle and I also think that what Clemson wrote is full of crap.