This place is dead!

ibanez

Come on people, forget the nice weather and stay inside so those of us who have to be attached to the computer can stimulate each other. This is when I wish I had a nice big lfs to go visit to get my fix. I live vicariously through you all since I cant have everything.

mrdc

Yeah it has been really dead here this weekend. I kind of understand today since the weather was nice but I figured yesterday would have had a lot of people online due to the weather.

teresaq

yall could come to my house and clean tanks. I have one tore down, and another that needs a good scrubbing
T

ibanez

I would do it if I wasn't swamped with homework. I just enjoy the break every 15 or 20 minutes to check and visit with fellow hobbyists. But this week has been just down right sad.

S

smartorl

I remember in the day you could post a response and by the time it actually posted, it would be on page 2. This place used to really hop. Although, sometimes, you would miss things because of the mass amount of posting going on.

ibanez

Nice here too, I should be out bear hunting, but at the end of my degree and the classes aren't getting any easier. Weekends are always packed with homework and deadlines. I think some of my teachers hate their job and take it out on us students.

stdreb27

Lol bear hunting. I'm sitting at home instead of the beach. Because i'm prepping for a colonoskippy. It sucks.

ibanez

I imagine that would suck. Enjoy all that, while I enjoy my juicy tasty hamburger. Nice fat steak, fried chicken, pizza, and beer. LOL, just kidding.

fishtaco

You called it, nice weather and ton of mowing and yard maintenance had us outside all weekend and around the firepit after it got dark.
Fishtaco

aquaknight

I'm watching water trickle out of the RO/DI into the tank. 75gpd unit, hurt somewhat by the 75 feet of run to the tank, so maybe 50/60gpd? I need 300gals, started last night, so Friday sometime

ibanez

Your setting up a new tank? Mine is 50 gallons per day and I had to fill a 55 gallon garbage can as full as I could 3 times to fill my 90+38 gallon sump a few weeks ago. Not fun. But for taco, the fire place sounds like fun, I did that a few weeks ago but it was a little premature, it was only in the low 50's with a decent wind. I'll bet stdreb would love a fish taco about now.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/3263082
I'm am watching water trickle out of the RO/DI into the tank. 75gpd unit, hurt somewhat by the 75 feet of run to the tank, so maybe 50/60gpd? I need 300gals, started last night, so Friday sometime

The water pressure in my house is low, so it takes my 100 gph filter about 8 hours to make 5 gallons of water... I'm glad I"m not running any tanks, and just use it for drinking water, because that isn't cutting it...

yearofthenick

Back when COWFISHRULE (R.I.P.) was here, he used to clutter the aquarium with meaningless threads that turned into a proverbial playground of jokes and other forms of satire. My suggestion would be to try that. You'll get a few biters (no fishing pun intended)

mrdc

I did a lot of yard maintenance today and then my wife hit me with the honey do list. I got some of it done but not all. Next weekend I get to look forward to pressure washing all weekend because the pool area and the house really need it.

aquaknight

Originally Posted by IbanEz
http:///forum/post/3263083
Your setting up a new tank?
Check out the build thread in Aggressives

Originally Posted by stdreb27

http:///forum/post/3263094
The water pressure in my house is low, so it takes my 100 gph filter about 8 hours to make 5 gallons of water... I'm glad I"m not running any tanks, and just use it for drinking water, because that isn't cutting it...
Yea, problem now is waste water. Our house as a pump on the drain, so instead of having the pump run 24/7, ran the RO/DI waste line out the laundry room through the garage and into the grass. Friday/Sat was when the Tornado storms rolled through so the yard is still saturated and the water is just building...

ibanez

Originally Posted by AquaKnight
http:///forum/post/3263104
Check out the build thread in Aggressives

Will do, I am not sure how I missed it. Have you noticed, or is it just me, that it no longer bolds only the threads you have not read, but now everything seems to be bold whether or not you have already read it or not. I think I miss things sometimes thinking that I already looked at them.
I would like to think I am not much good at creating meaningless threads, but I enjoy reading them and joining in them.