This weekends 6-pac...

wrassecal

I can only handle a 3 pac gotta catch a plane in the morning, wonder if mine look blurry cause of the drinking.....anyway my awesome fireshrimp!

bang guy

Golfish - I'll never tire of pics of your tank :)
Kickster - I have a couple of them. They've gotten big over the years. From about 1/4" to about 3" now. Some kinda sea slug i think. They eat hair algae :D

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, NM reef, what a beauty! Do you have a special feeding source for that mandarin?
Bang, I can't believe you got that for free! Lucky Guy!
Now, if I can just get you all to tell me what cameras you're using! I'm thinking about getting a digital.

nm reef

My...My...MY.......the heavy weights are coming out of the woodwork.......all this eye-candy and I'm still here. I could open another 6-pak....but the treats ya'all are providing are doin just fine.
Glofish....if ever I get my system ready may I come over and hand select a few frags from your collection of SPS's...man you have got some beautys.
Beth...I'm serious...all I use is a Kodak DX3500...not the best digital...but it works.
Wrasse...great to see you jumping into this mess....fishy all the time...welcome to the madness.
Bang guy....you have some truely great stuff there.
This is what the hobby is all about and this is why we got a great little board going here...we have a bunch of active members of varing experience...and they all have some great stuff to show and share.
This lil party has evolved into a major eye-candy fest....thanks to all for joining in....:cool:
Now...who has the next 6-pac...the weekend is still young.
Here is a old pic of tommy the landscaping tomato in his old home....the BTA took to wondering around and fell victim to a powerhead while I was away...but tommy remembers it well...poor guy...:(

nm reef

Turn out the lights....the party's over.......
Thanks to all that participated. For me it was sweet to see pics of all the stuff ya'all got....we hear about your systems...but rarely get to see what is behind the posts. Maybe soon we'll open up a few more.....later.:cool: