thought i would post some pictures..enjoy!!

saltn00b

Gina great looking tank - i think you get the award for most polite SWFer because you are always saying thanks and have a great day. LOL
were you in customer service or something? hehehe

ginarox

lol,,,just part of being self-employed,,answering the phone all day, you just have to be polite, but if i didnt have that i would still be polite,,thanks for the compliment saltn00b,,,have a great day....lol.,...

ginarox

Originally Posted by SaltH2OGuy
Gina,
Where do you go to get your supplies? I just moved to Arkansas and I am getting started again. Thanks
i am in the nw part of arkansas, i go to rogers, its called exotic tropicals, i cant remeber the name of the street its on,,welcome to the board, and welcome to arkansas,,,,thanks murph145, begginer10,salth20guy,joncat 24 for the compliments. salt we would like to see your progress, when its up and running,,thanks again, have a great day...
p.s hey salt i noticed that your birthday is july 14, how cool is that, mine is july 15,,, :joy:

jayc

Beatiful tank gina!! How many gallons? I've got a couple ???'s about your yellow mimic tang. How long have you had him? how long is he? does he get along good with your other tang(s)? I'm thinking about getting me one.
-Josh

ginarox

Originally Posted by JayC
Beatiful tank gina!! How many gallons? I've got a couple ???'s about your yellow mimic tang. How long have you had him? how long is he? does he get along good with your other tang(s)? I'm thinking about getting me one.
-Josh
i have 125 gallons, the mimic tang is awesome not as pretty as the yellow tang, but he gets along well with everyone,,there very hardy, i have had him since july of 2005...you will do fine with one,thanks for the compliment, have a great day...oh yeah,,he is probably around 3 inch long,,

S

surfinusa

its a really really nice tank, tank you for sharing i mean thank you