AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tiffanyk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirtza http:///t/388213/tiffanys-400g-build-thread/680#post_3478865
Hi Tiff! It's been a while since I've had the time to check out what everyone has been up to on SWF.com. I finally had a chance to catch up on your thread. Your tank is looking amazing as usual! How's the weather in AZ.....have you been tempted to jump in your tank and cool off with your fish yet? I was watching the most recent episode Fish Tank Kings today (it's on Nat. Geo.), and an aquarium they were putting together reminded me of yours. They built a 600 gallon reef tank for a client. It was huge!
hey there!!!! Its friggin hot here right now! I've never seen fish tank kings ill have to check it out.

travelerjp98

Bump!
Well, hey Tiffany! I haven't checked in on this thread in forever. I had 255 unread posts since my last visit to this thread! I spent over an hour reading everything that I've missed...I haven't been in this thread since MARCH! Shame on me!
Sorry about the losses that you've experienced and also congrats on all the gains!
For a next fish, consider a grouper or a hogfish or a dogfish! I love all of those things!

tiffanyk

What's going on Saltwater people!!!! Been too long since i've posted!!! heres a quick update...Everyone is happy and Healthy. Porcupine Puff is a huge bully and chases the Dogface everywhere. Two puffers are not meant to be in a tank together of any size! My enormous crab kills everything =/ you can see him in the vid below!
got a Blonde Naso

and a quick video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CHG8JLhjg8

kiefers

Hey Tiff!!!
Glad to see you back, sorry about the puffer problem and the crab. Lol...... had good one for that but thought I had better behave.

S

smallreef

Looking good...
That crab is CRAZY BIG! I wouldnt get my hand to close to him, lol

S

siptang

Welcome back Tiff, I really enjoyed the video and glad to see that everything is coming along well! I love the porky puffer! hahahaha