time to steal the attention.

darthtang aw

Who is going to win the 2012 election?
Obama.....gonna buy the election again. People are stupid. Still has forty percent support and he even tells us we are not better off than we were 4 years ago......
Darth (gary johnson) Tang

T

tizzo

I barely remember my age. Hurricane...tornado...either way you get to fly around on your broom when the house lands in oz.
Darth (suppose you are gonna tell me you dont make butter either) Tang
Nope no tornados either... I'm SO confused! This is even worse than calling me by some other girls name!!
But I do have a legitimate question... Can you make my dogs look like this...

T

tizzo

Good lord no!! I dont want any more of THOSE!!! I'm still trying to trade the ones I have for puppies!!
But I'm reading that dying dogs is getting popular at the groomers, Soooo...

darthtang aw

Good lord no!! I dont want any more of THOSE!!! I'm still trying to trade the ones I have for puppies!!
But I'm reading that dying dogs is getting popular at the groomers, Soooo...
Not sure which groomers you go to...but none of our dogs are dying. Cant imagine a salon would be in business very long with dying dogs...but then again...floridians are strange.
Darth (dying...dyeing...major difference) Tang

mx#28

Okay Darth... If you could pick the next president, who would it be?
MX (just this once) #28

darthtang aw

Okay Darth... If you could pick the next president, who would it be?

MX (just this once) #28
Of everyone running....gary johnson...just not sure how he would do from a foreign policy perspective. I like his domestic outlook a lot. Problem is domestic policy is dictated more so by congress in my opinion. And that is where most of our problems stem from. After gary, i would say herman cain just ciz he isnt a good ole boy.
Honestly though, it doesnt matter. Just give me someone that wont blame problems on various forms of business.ie. health insurance, banks, corporations......and so on...the big talk now is bank of america charging 5 dollars to have one of their credit/debit cards if you use it. People are blaming the bank...and not realizing there was credit legislation that these banks could no longer take this small percentage from businesses to accept the card. The bank is now losing money because of legislation...not down sales, not down economy.....it was a standard charge in place for years. Us businesses didnt lower prices when we got this savings...so who suffers..those the fee is passed on to......the consumer.
Darth (ressurect reagan) Tang

mx#28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///t/388308/time-to-steal-the-attention/40#post_3424200
Of everyone running....gary johnson...just not sure how he would do from a foreign policy perspective. I like his domestic outlook a lot. Problem is domestic policy is dictated more so by congress in my opinion. And that is where most of our problems stem from. After gary, i would say herman cain just ciz he isnt a good ole boy.
Honestly though, it doesnt matter. Just give me someone that wont blame problems on various forms of business.ie. health insurance, banks, corporations......and so on...the big talk now is bank of america charging 5 dollars to have one of their credit/debit cards if you use it. People are blaming the bank...and not realizing there was credit legislation that these banks could no longer take this small percentage from businesses to accept the card. The bank is now losing money because of legislation...not down sales, not down economy.....it was a standard charge in place for years. Us businesses didnt lower prices when we got this savings...so who suffers..those the fee is passed on to......the consumer.
Darth (ressurect reagan) Tang
I think that's true of most libertarians - I tend to agree with their general principles far more than any other party, but the weak foreign policy is always a turnoff for me.
So I'm a proponent of a consumption tax - but since you mention Cain and since I only asked one question, I'd love to hear you ramble a bit about the 9% plan…

darthtang aw

Where am I? And why the hell am I here?

big (buttons confuse me) arn
In the aquarium and because we wont let you leave.
Darth (the warden) Tang

darthtang aw

I think that's true of most libertarians - I tend to agree with their general principles far more than any other party, but the weak foreign policy is always a turnoff for me.    

So I'm a proponent of a consumption tax - but since you mention Cain and since I only asked one question, I'd love to hear you ramble a bit about the 9% plan…

The 9% plan has merit...far more so than the current system. It evens the tax brackets to an extent. Without increasing it to much on the lower classes. However i would not do it this way personally.
My thoughts are to long winded to type from a smart phone. Will touch on this again tomorrow when in front of a comp for some time.
Darth (i got ideas) Tang

stdreb27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///t/388308/time-to-steal-the-attention/40#post_3424226
The 9% plan has merit...far more so than the current system. It evens the tax brackets to an extent. Without increasing it to much on the lower classes. However i would not do it this way personally.
My thoughts are to long winded to type from a smart phone. Will touch on this again tomorrow when in front of a comp for some time.
Darth (i got ideas) Tang
The problem with the 9-9-9 plan, (besides the fact that it sounds like he's selling pizzas) is that it creates a brand new tax, national sales tax. And quite frankly, it won't be long, before, some politician runs around saying, that people aren't taxed enough, and want to raise it to 12-12-12- or 15-15-15. It happens every time...

snakeblitz33

Ok, so I just read up a little bit on the 999 plan, and so far I don't like it at all.... Here's something from Cains website...

• Business Flat Tax – 9%

• Gross income less all investments, all purchases from other businesses and all dividends paid to shareholders.

• Empowerment Zones will offer additional deductions for payroll employed in the zone.

• Individual Flat Tax – 9%.

• Gross income less charitable deductions.
        Empowerment Zones will offer additional deductions for those living and/or working in the zone.
      National Sales Tax – 9%.
      This gets the Fair Tax off the sidelines and into the game.
So, if you are working you pay 9% of your income to the government. For people on welfare, they don't pay anything? In this country, it seems like it's a better deal to stay unemployed and on welfare to sit on your butt all day and eat food bought with food stamps. Why work if you don't have to? Why work and make something of yourself at all when you can get free food, a free roof over your head and free cloths....
He said that with his plan, the IRS would be eliminated... so who would watch the public to make sure that they are paying their 9%? Who's to say that the government can't just come in and all of the sudden decide that 9% isn't cutting it, and that they need to raise it to 12% or 15% or more?
What is up with the National Sales tax? I think that's BS. I'm already sick and tired of paying 9.9999% sales tax for just state and local sales taxes where I live. If there is a national sales tax of 9%, won't my products I want to buy also increase 9% to 18.999999%? At nearly 20% sales tax, I'de have to take a loan out just to buy groceries.
To me it just sounds like another way of running the country into the ground.

snakeblitz33

omg, and I thought a Republican might have done a better job running the country this go around, but now I see he's a fing idiot. Who is going to want to pay that much in taxes? I know I'de be making a whole lot less under his plan then I am now.

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeBlitz33 http:///t/388308/time-to-steal-the-attention/40#post_3424269

omg, and I thought a Republican might have done a better job running the country this go around, but now I see he's a fing idiot. Who is going to want to pay that much in taxes? I know I'de be making a whole lot less under his plan then I am now.
I too read up on it and to be honest........ this new election really bothers me. *crap*

kiefers

I have a question...... My dog, the Dane, got sprayed in the face by a skunk......... I have bathed her, flushed her eyes several times and bathed her with peroxide, backing soda and small amount of dish soap, doing everything to avoid the eyes. Tried Natures Miracle and everything failed....... month later she still smells like skunk a$$. Any tips?
Kief(check is in the mail)ers

reefraff

Cain's plan is interesting. It does eliminate earned income credits which is basically a bribe to keep low income earners off welfare.
If you are a self sufficient taxpayer it probably isn't a bad deal, especially if you save and invest. Where Cain misses the boat is he doesn't understand politics and the parasite lobby who will never allow the poor to pay their fair share. Heck, I'd be happy if they just took a little less. I've seen the payday earned income credit is.