time to steal the attention.

darthtang aw

1) Do you recall your reply to my first post on this forum?

2) Why would you say such a thing?

3) I'm still soul searching over that, am I really that bad? I'm not sure I deserve such distinction.
No, I do not recall. But i am glad i have impacted your life in such a manner as to dwell on this significant moment. As for your soul searching....buy a james brown album.
Did you kill Steve Jobs just to get under YOTN's skin?
Why would i kill him? I own microsoft stock.
Darth (ithis) Tang

darthtang aw

Lol, yeah, you're right. My post count is higher than yours.

Do you have any other hobbies besides saltwater fish and other pets? (not your Great Danes either)

Who is your go to guy when it comes to saltwater aquariums?

Who's the most annoying person on these forums?
Hobbies? Several. Strategy games of various types. I read a lot as well. And not on one of those stupid n ooks. You tech geeks already ruined the music industry...leave my books alone. Concerts...lots of concerts.....going to the rockstart uproar tour tomorrow.
I dont have a go to guy. See this forum has a wonderful feature called a search engine. Some of you should utilize it more often. Most answers are already on this site...dont waste my time with your silly fish questions...use the search engine.
Most annoying person......that is a tough call. Flower still annoys me to some degree.....but picking on her would be like punching someones grandmother....meowzer used to annoy me....after ten million posts though she kinda just wears you down. Honestly though...there is only one person here that truly bugs me when they post......they are probably trying to retrofit a uhaul right now with a generator and some plumbing.
Yes, even btldreef doesnt bug....she gets me now. That seems to be the problem.....some people just dont get it.
Darth (in counseling) Tang

slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///t/388308/time-to-steal-the-attention/20#post_3424114
No, I do not recall.
Here is is
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/375530/house-passed-the-health-bill/100#post_3250498
But i am glad i have impacted your life in such a manner as to dwell on this significant moment. As for your soul searching....buy a james brown album.
I already own everything James Brown ever recorded.

darthtang aw

1) Why are you the way you are

2) When did you become the way you are

3) Do you ever let Darth out to play in the real world
I am this way because i no longer care what others think. See most people go through life wearing handcuffs....to worried about how others will perceive them and dont want to offend anyone. Life is to short...have fun....if you cant laugh at yourself when others poke fun or pick on you...you are to wound up. Living like that just seems to constricting...besides...comedians can say just about anything and get away with it...why cant we?
It started mid way through high school..used to worry about appearance and so on for popularity...got picked on instead...when i stopped caring...then my popularity in high school changed from 0 to hero so to speak.
You guys think i am bad here...hang out with me in public....and for the record...my wife makes my comments look nice at times.....
Darth (the good son) Tang

darthtang aw

1) What was/is your max bench?

2) Why are you in the area, part of the country, you are? Moved away, or stayed? Why?

3) Do you buy new or used cars typically?
Max bench? Dude i am 6' 4" 195 lbs...what do you think? I know i can through small kittens pretty far if that helps.
I got divorced needed a change...moved in with my now wife when i packed up and
moved to new mexico.
I buy used cars...see no point spend money on anything that losses half its value 5 minutes after you financed it.
Darth (the investor) Tang

darthtang aw

This may be a touchy subject, but given your avatars, I've always wondered: Did you loose someone during the attacks on 9/11 or are you just a passionate American when it comes to the subject?
Why do you only really hang out in The Aquarium?
How old are you? (I don't know why, but I'm curious)
9/11......my brother was in the wtc towers the day before on business...he was downtown when it occurred....he is a stock guy. Even though we only talk once every 5 years and dont get along...i remember my phone convo with my parents when the couldnt reach him. 4 hours watching and not knowing. I feel for every loss that day. It was senseless. No action by our government then or previously warranted that type of attack. That day changed me...became more political...bought more books on recent political history and the middle east region. People forget...become relaxed....when that happens..tragedy will strike again...you cant stop everything...but if you remember and honor those lost on that day...maybe we can ensure it never happens again. The flip side of the coin...the country was united and came together like never before.....we were no longer white, black, brown, conservative, liberal...we were americans...and we all shared the same emotions mostly. We helped each other...we were a bit more patient...we were a bit more observant.....we were the best we could be............and we didnt whine...
I hangout here because i hate facebook.
I am old enough to know better but young enough to still do it. I actually had to ask my wife how old i was as i stopped counting when i hit 3p. That was my milestone...my friends said i wouldnt make it to 30 as reckless and wild as i was. I am 36:

stdreb27

Quote:
Originally Posted by YearOfTheNick http:///t/388308/time-to-steal-the-attention/20#post_3424092
Stdreb, start cleaning out your ears! There's half a beach's worth of sand in there! Just kidding.
lol, I don't get it...
But I seriously think steve jobs owes everything to the guy who got that perfected... Apple would probably be out of business had it not been for their touch tech...
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer
http:///t/388308/time-to-steal-the-attention/20#post_3424139
LOl...I'm glad it is used to

I don't have a question though.....
I'm not used to it yet...

darthtang aw

Darth, you didn't annoy me dude! It's all good!!!!

As for Steve Jobs, I think he left behind a legacy that is pretty awesome. The guy was an amazing business man, and single-handedly built (and then re-built) a worldwide successful company. Let's not forget that he also founded Pixar... kind of a big deal too. Plus, the iPhone was a game changer. If you don't believe that, you're an idiot with your head in the sand.

I am NOT an Obama supporter, and certainly will not vote for him when the 2012 elections come around, but he said it best: ?"The world has lost a visionary. And there may be no greater tribute to Steve's success than the fact that much of the world learned of his passing on a device he invented." - Barack Obama

My question for Darth: I've seen pics of you with your wife before... she seems exotic. What's her nationality and how did you meet/marry her? Naturally, I assumed you clubbed her and dragged her back to your cave.... jk
My wife is a very beautiful puerto rican/philipino. Pretty strange since us teabaggers are racist kooks.
We met online actually by accident. I used to frequent a forum called metalsludge. A music forum. She did as well. Through conversation we fell for each other. I was recently divorced. I made a posting in the politics section ...it caught her eye...she disagreed with my position...but the way i stated it she liked i guess. From there we started talking..i would fly from minneapolis to albuquerque to visit...finally i just moved down there. Been here ever since with her. Moved here in 2002. Been married for 3 years this halloween.
Funny thing is, she is me...except sexy....and a bit more sensitive to others...but still can be rude like me...calls people on their bullshit..and takes no crap.
Darth (i am the nice one) Tang

meowzer

I DO have a question
What product did you guys use on Guinness the Pug to help its skin??? AND is it available anywhere?

darthtang aw

I DO have a question

What product did you guys use on Guinness the Pug to help its skin??? AND is it available anywhere?
Company called IV SAN BERNARD: it was a combination of there products and amoxicyllin. Not available to public and basically a chemistry set for groomers with proper skin and coat training/education.
A groomer could order it for you...but by the time you order everything needed (which you will have a supply of afterwards and might not use some of it ever again as you aren't a groomer) the vet bill would be cheaper. One shampoo gallon runs about 100 bucks after you facto in shipping.

T

tizzo

I must say, I am surprised that people had any curiosity about you at all. Or maybe they are seeing your answering them as a "nice" feature and they are taking advantage of what appears to be a vulnerable Darth!
Good god man!! I can't believe you'd let them think that for so long! So my question...
What is wrong with you today!

darthtang aw

I must say, I am surprised that people had any curiosity about you at all. Or maybe they are seeing your answering them as a "nice" feature and they are taking advantage of what appears to be a vulnerable Darth!
Good god man!! I can't believe you'd let them think that for so long! So my question...
What is wrong with you today!
Ever heard of the calm before the storm? For a chic that has been through hurricanes you sure aren't acting to bright.
don't worry, run outside in the nice weather while those hurricane alarms go off...i am sure you will be fine.
Darth (Katrina) Tang

darthtang aw

lol, guinny pigs? Are they too made out of bacon?
Guiness the PUG: learn to read redneck. It was a foster dog a couple years back we had.
Darth (and these fools get economic lessons from you) Tang

T

tizzo

And here I thought you "knew" me...:cry:
I've never been through a hurricane! They don't come to where I am... Look at Fay- all over this state then back again, but nowhere near me- sheesh.
I am sad about this Darth...

darthtang aw

And here I thought you "knew" me...:cry:
I've never been through a hurricane! They don't come to where I am... Look at Fay- all over this state then back again, but nowhere near me- sheesh.
I am sad about this Darth...
I barely remember my age. Hurricane...tornado...either way you get to fly around on your broom when the house lands in oz.
Darth (suppose you are gonna tell me you dont make butter either) Tang