To some of the regulars... LET'S SEE YOUR TANK!!!

stdreb27

Here is some picture of my tank, IKE succesfully killed the angels. And basically all my sps besides my birdsnest and a green bali.
I've got a mccosker, purple firefish and a green clown goby on the way. And there is a frag swap I plan on going nuts at next weekend.

sly

Mr. Yellow Fish:

Milo and Chloe:

Steve:

The Snoopies:

Not pictured is the Mandarin Goby.

mie

Here a few updated shots, couple new various zoas and a xmas wrasse.
Sorry tank is on the dirty side, today is cleaning day.

nwdyr

I just set this up so it's still in the building stage. I dumped the little tanks so I could ahve just one 75gal....for now anyway

Can't wait for these old dead pieces to come back to life
ok I know it will take forever

reefereric

Originally Posted by GreenReefer
http:///forum/post/2807132
looks like you found a clever way to hand my frag strips, mind sharing what they are hanging from
AH HA! They were YOUR idea? Man, oh man, I have been trying to figure out who's idea they were! They work AWESOME! I used the tube you mentioned, with fishing line run thru two little holes in each end, then i bent paper clips into an "S" shape and slid it under the trim of the tank and attached the line to that! It works wonderfully! Easily adjustable, and doesn't do any harm at all! Keeps those little fraggies toward the light!

greenreefer

Originally Posted by ReeferEric
http:///forum/post/2808434
AH HA! They were YOUR idea? Man, oh man, I have been trying to figure out who's idea they were! They work AWESOME! I used the tube you mentioned, with fishing line run thru two little holes in each end, then i bent paper clips into an "S" shape and slid it under the trim of the tank and attached the line to that! It works wonderfully! Easily adjustable, and doesn't do any harm at all! Keeps those little fraggies toward the light!
cool, I never tried paper clips, I was afraid they would rust. Did you get this idea from my frag post here or did you just happen to try the same thing?

scottallert

i used to like my tank before i saw this thread...
well heres my first sw tank, still a work in progress. old picture