To the people who bash Bush here's what we had

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by Jmick
Who is or who has secured contracts to the oil reserves in Iraq? Just because we are not seeing increased oil production from Iraq does not mean that there is not major profit down the road. Also, who is profiting from the increased prices of gas? Board members from the major oil companies and I'd be Bush has ties to many of them, these types of people are his true constiutents.

Hmmmm....Not what I heard a couple months ago...although I am still waiting to see how this plays out.
Here is a link to a story I read a while back.
http://money.cnn.com/2007/04/05/news..._oil/index.htm

darthtang aw

I also just remember a Norwegian oil company was the first to get pumping rights on oil other than the Iraqi Government. As of this date, no U.S. oil company has any rights to any oil in Iraq.....

masta man

Originally Posted by Mr. Guitar
Bad President? You still have Freedoms don't you? President Bush is great! He was asked what was a moment in his life that changed him completley. President Bush said, "When Jesus Christ came into my life." Reagan wasn't afraid to say anything about God...same with President Bush but not as much as Reagan.
I don't care what a President is like as long as they actually know how to run our country...unlike Clinton and a few others...As long as our President is a very very strong Christian!

Ex-President Jimmy Carter " Bush is the worst president in history"
Bush didn't grant us freedom the founding fathers, the constitution, and the DoI are the things that granted our freedom. During Clinton's presidency you still had freedom didn't you?! And Bush is a national guard drop out, a rich texas boy that got all his money from his daddy, he has smoked weed, gotten multiple DUI's, got in trouble with an exotic dancer, can't pronounce nuclear, makes a fool of himself on national TV every time he is on, his daughters were kicked out of Argentina, his wife does absolutely nothing but chain smokes, his VEEP shot his friend... in the face...TWICE. He is not of the mental stability to be able to run this country. All throughout history great strife has led to great leadership, but in this man's case it has led to the special Olympics.

jmick

Originally Posted by Masta Man
Bush didn't grant us freedom the founding fathers, the constitution, and the DoI are the things that granted our freedom. During Clinton's presidency you still had freedom didn't you?! And Bush is a national guard drop out, a rich texas boy that got all his money from his daddy, he has smoked weed, gotten multiple DUI's, got in trouble with an exotic dancer, can't pronounce nuclear, makes a fool of himself on national TV every time he is on, his daughters were kicked out of Argentina, his wife does absolutely nothing but chain smokes, his VEEP shot his friend... in the face...TWICE. He is not of the mental stability to be able to run this country. All throughout history great strife has led to great leadership, but in this man's case it has led to the special Olympics.

That was well said!

mushroomss

Bradon my comment was in no way degrading.We have the best military in the world hands down.Our goverment has a bigger budget then the rest of the world combined and that is a fact you can look up.I have a cousin who is currently serveing in iraq at the end of his second year there.You wanna tell me about degrading?talk to someone who has been in the war pal.I also have a good friend in the 1st marine division,he is a tank driver and was leading the invasion into iraq.NEither of these men i know thought any good came from what they did.They saw way to many civilians and friends die(ALOT MORE THEN THE PRESS LETS YOU KNOW ABOUT) and were not pleased with what had been accomplished there.Enough said

reefraff

Originally Posted by Masta Man
LOL, of all the people on the planet that should refrain from commenting on the work of any president it's Jimmy Carter. Placing any credence in Carter kinda explains the other baseless junk you posted.

brandon7491

its kinda funny the thing i said ealrler in my last comment about the fact that we have taken out a top alquida official and no one responded or said any thing positive. also shrooms i have talked to soldgiers in iraq and they want to and are motivated to complete the mission. pulling out of iraq before it is over would be the worst possible thing to do. the democrats wanted to pass a bill that would not give our military armor and supplies unless they pulled out. luckly it was droped right there and then. point is we are doing good and have liberated a counrty. idk if u all left wing people rember but i believe in 2003 or 4, iraq had there first actually voting on a president and prime minister which they have never had. the only thing have to bash bush about is the immigration fourm that he wants to pass. we dont want any illegals in our country making us pay more taxes and wasting our money. they need to wait in line like the rest of the people.

brandon7491

btw msata man senator kenedy killed his wife,his son got a dui,ect ect also bush was one of the top in his class from harvard and got better scores then john kerry. so what if she chain smokes alot of people are good leaders and smoke... and the dui thing, many good people i.e doctors,lawyers,business men have gotten dui's dosent mean they are bad or stupid.

reefraff

Originally Posted by brandon7491
btw msata man senator kenedy killed his wife,his son got a dui,ect ect also bush was one of the top in his class from harvard and got better scores then john kerry. so what if she chain smokes alot of people are good leaders and smoke... and the dui thing, many good people i.e doctors,lawyers,business men have gotten dui's dosent mean they are bad or stupid.
Gads, If I call out the inaccurate stuff on the left I got to call it out on the right too.
The little incident at Uncle Ted's Drive N Dive School involved Teddy and his mistress, not his wife. He drove off a bridge into the water. He waited 10 hours to call the police while he sobered up. Bush had a single DUI, the story by the way was broken on the eve of the 2000 election by Fox news, the well known right wing propaganda network
Bush wasn't top of his class but he did have a slightly better average than John Kerry, both in the C's as I remember. . Dunno if Laura Bush smokes but then again who cares? Last I looked it was still legal unless you are married to Hillary, then you can only use your cigar too,,,,, well you know. Just don't smoke it.

brandon7491

lol u made me giggle, u cant smoke a cigar infront of hillary cuz its considered global warming lol. but then again she would drive off in her what like 10 suv's lol they are such hipocrites its amazing and the american people are realizing it. but u made me giggle tonight lol thxs for making my day

1journeyman

I feel it's time to remind some folks of some facts they seem to have forgotten.Taken from CNN Oct. 11th 2002: "WASHINGTON (CNN) -- In a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions. Hours earlier, the House approved an identical resolution, 296-133."
This isn't President Bush's war; It's America's war. Let's review what prominent Democrats were saying before we invaded Iraq (Many are the same Democrats that now want our trrops to surrender and retreat...)
Joe Biden > August 4, 2002 "This is a guy who is an extreme danger to the world, and this is a guy who is in every way possible seeking weapons of mass destruction."
Chuck Schumer > October 10, 2002 "It is Hussein's vigorous pursuit of biological, chemical and nuclear weapons, and his present and future potential support for terrorist acts and organizations that make him a danger to the people of the united states."
John Kerry > January 23, 2003 "Without question we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator leading an impressive regime. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. And now he's miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. His consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction."
Sandy Berger > February 18, 1998 "He'll use those weapons of mass destruction again as he has 10 times since 1983."
Senator Carl Levin > September 19, 2002 "We begin with a common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations, is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
Senator Hillary Clinton
> October 10, 2002 "In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock. His missile delivery capability, his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists including Al-Qaeda members
. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Madeleine Albright > November 10, 1999 "Hussein has chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
Robert Byrd > October 3, 2002 "The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of '98. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons."
Al Gore > September 23, 2002 "Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter, and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
Joe Biden > August 4, 2002 "I think he has anthrax. I have not seen any evidence that he has smallpox, but you hear them say, Tim (Russert), is the last smallpox outbreak in the world was in Iraq; ergo, he may have a strain."
Bill Clinton
> December 17, 1998 "Earlier today, I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq.... Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs
and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors."
---- Gephardt > September 23, 2002 "(I have seen) a large body of intelligence information over a long time that he is working on and has weapons of mass destruction. Before 1991, he was close to a nuclear device. Now, you'll get a debate about whether it's one year away or five years away."
And many more we could quote if needed...

darthtang aw

Journey, I discount any quotes prior to 9/11......or Clinton's term as it gives the left an excuse to say times changed....

masta man

Originally Posted by reefraff
LOL, of all the people on the planet that should refrain from commenting on the work of any president it's Jimmy Carter. Placing any credence in Carter kinda explains the other baseless junk you posted.
Reefraff, I put the Carter quote in for some emphasis because usually the presidents are friends after their presidency (example: Clinton and 1st Bush). The ex-presidents act as if they are in an exclusive club just for ex-presidents.

groupergenius

John Kerry > January 23, 2003 "Without question we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator leading an impressive regime. He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation. And now he's miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. His consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction."
I took this from 1journeyman's post. "impressive regime". I guess Kerry admired Saddam eh.

masta man

Originally Posted by brandon7491

Brandon I have gotten the facts about the Yale scores and I am comparing them to Al Gore. 1st Bush 2nd Gore
SAT Verbal Score---- 566 (of 800) 625 (of 800)
SAT Math Score

[hr]
640 (of 800) 730 (of 800)
73 (of 100) in PS14a C- in Govt16
71 (of 100) in PS13b C in Govt 116
Pass in PS48

[hr]
Bush
Satisfactory in Govt99
B- in Govt103
Pass in Govt130

[hr]
Gore
Obviously Bush wasn't top of his class with an average of 72 and on the SAT Bush was in the 70.75% Not the greatest.
Credits:
http://www.insidepolitics.org/heard/heard32300.html
Washington Post

reefraff

Masta, he was talking Bush vs. Kerry, not Gore. Kerry and Bush both went to the same school about the same time. Not sure about Mr. Spaceman, I mean Gore

Gotta I am shocked Bush was so close to Gore in the verbals