tobin/seasalts recovery

maxalmon

Just like somebody else mentioned, make sure that you take care of yourself so that you can take care of Tobin...So glad to hear that Tobin is doing well...

darknes

You got my prayers, but I don't think God listens to them....
I'm still waiting for the supermodels to come knocking on my door with a winning lottery ticket in hand.

michaeltx

na--- does as a deturant to some spam.
Hey guys hopefully he will make a speedy recovery and get back home. I know with a woman like you by his side he has everything to live for and it shows with his fight!! my best to you both on everything.
Mike

stdreb27

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
na--- does as a deturant to some spam.
Mike
I understand, It just made me laugh.

Are yall (tobin) still in DFW?

tangman99

Glad to hear the good news! You keep on keeping us up to date. Bless you both and tell Tobin to get well soon.

prk543

Keep the posts coming, and tell Tobin that we need to keep seeing the Dancing Chicken, so he'd better get well soon so he can keep posting... he wouldn't want to disappoint us would he?

On a more serious note, I am glad to hear that Tobin is doing better. I also hope that you are feeling better as well. Tell Tobin that we are thinking of him, and please keep us updated.

-Pat

msez2u

Jenny dont stop posting I agree with the rest.... we are always wanting to know how " two bean" is doing. I have been in your situtation and I understand what your going through..Keep strong baby girl we are here to let out your daily whoa's on and dont ever think you are being a bug lol with them..

jennythebugg

great news i just got home from work and called tobins brother to see if he heard anything , he said they took him off the ventilator so i am going to run to midland and get my first post op hello..oh i am feeling better just a hard sinus day , i will post later when get back...jenny

jennythebugg

yay!!!! this is the first time i got to hear him since they wheeled him into the O.R ! he says hi and thank you to everyone here for the prayers and well wishes

goingpoor

HE LOOKS LIKE HE LIKES THAT LITTLE BUTTON HE HAS...GLAD TO HEAR THINGS ARE GETTING A LITTLE BETTER,I WILL KEEP YOU BOTH IN MY PRAYERS

mimzy

tearfully joyous to see him smiling and looking well!! thank heaven. you all are still in our prayers - here's to better and better!

socal57che

Originally Posted by Mimzy
tearfully joyous to see him smiling and looking well!! thank heaven. you all are still in our prayers - here's to better and better!
I have to admit I got a little teary-eyed, too.
I didn't cry, mind you, but happy enough to struggle to see through the haze.

Thanks for the pic, Jen.

lovethesea

Wow, he looks great. Looks like he even has some color in his cheeks.
Still nakie (the real word with the "ed" got edited) as a jaybird I see..............maybe thats where the color is coming from huh???

jennythebugg

please Do Not Look At This If You Are Squemish
Sorry Jenny I dont think this photo is one that is good to be posting alittle to much I can see how it would get you though.
Thanks

jennythebugg

if this is inappropriate you can remove it i just freaked out cause they removed the covering tonight and i was like whoa..you can be jigsaws victim for halloween on a nicer note here is one of his brother and the sponge bath nurse...
too bad he was unconscious and cant remember it