Tons Of Free Equipment!!!

i'm intrested in a nano small enough to be shipped, a powerhead, and a skimmer, some seed sand for the nano, and some live rock about a third of what would be reasonable for a reef system in the cube, with shapes and stuff to make a good base please, its gonna be a b-day present for my brother he's 14 and he loves the ocean, and snorkleing, so I figured this would be a great oppertunity to get him the best gift ever, an actual chunk of the ocean and all her majesty!
just email me at: seanreeber@yahoo.com

spiderwoman

Wow, that is very generous of them. If you are shipping, I'd be interested in a large skimmer and a calcium reactor if any available. I'll pay for any necessary expenses.

noah's nemo

Originally Posted by reefer75
http:///forum/post/2916292
If this is real, I am interested
in a canister filter for my 150.
Just send me a PM with what you have.

Tons of replies,....Anyway,I'm 1.5 hours away from Steelcity(GO STEELERS),yeah i wrote it!!I would love to make a trip down and check this out and see whats going on.... Hope this is'nt Super Bowl weekend your talking about!!Let us know..................

hmcklveen

I'm definantly interested especially if you have any lighting systems. I'm trying to get into coral, i have a few but only have pc lighting so i would like to get a better light prolly t5 if available. About 45 mins from pittsburgh.
hmcklveen@hotmail.com

slider101

Looking for a Koralia 3 powerhead and test kits and 18-20 inch Power compact lamps. Also any Live rock and I need an extra heater.

c42480

First i want to say im sorry for her loss. This woman is being very generous and we should all thank her for doing so.
Sorry i sent you a pm before i read your second post. Im In upstate ny about 500 miles away. I Would be willing to drive down there as i just had a 220 flood my house and destroy all my equipment i was luckily it was in the basement. My lfs just gave me a smoking deal on a 180 and stand now i need lights skimmer base rock and a few other thing but money is very tight ill keep checking back for updates on this thread

mayhem_audio

I am Looking For Live Rock And Live Sand And A Protin Skimmmer, lighting and power heads As Well As Zip Code To Mapquest
i am only leave 1 message so it is less for you to go throught and lottery is cool
best luck to what ever you do
if nothing happens i am out nothing so again best of luck

noah's nemo

Sounds to me some guys wish they were close enough to go check it out for themselves
If it is too good to be true what have we lost....,but if its legit..
but we'll have too wait and see..................

No harm in that!

Originally Posted by mpdan
http:///forum/post/2916160
dont mean to sound harsh but all this ill take/ i want how about find out what the regular cost is and pay half maybe help the lady pay for the funeral dont mean to sound like an a$$ but of course she wants it gone probably reminds her of him. anyway sorry just my 0.02
How about you keep your two cents to yourself because you do sound like as a$$. If this is real and she wants to give it away then don't ruin it for everyone else.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Noah's Nemo
http:///forum/post/2916590
Sounds to me some guys wish they were close enough to go check it out for themselves
If it is too good to be true what have we lost....,but if its legit..
but we'll have too wait and see..................

No harm in that!
I agree, no harm just warning people...