Tons Of Free Equipment!!!

lonelytree

ERock, I am just getting in to the hobby. I would not be picky but would love to maybe get a tank or equipment to help me out. I have been doing alot of reading and research and I think I am now ready to start. I didn't want to jump into it to quickly. Please let me know if you could help me out. I am sure I would be able to pick up. I would just need advanced notice to get off to drive up to pittsburgh. Thank you in advance. John

cam78

Im interested in the reef ready tank 125, and whatever equipment is needed for that tank. I'm in NJ so I can prob pick up

proudarmywife

Wow what a response! I just found this forum today and have been looking for tanks fish ect all night! I have a friend who is moving and has a nice tank set up He told me if I could come up with a nano tank set up he would give me some starter items(corals, ect). I have always wanted a saltwater tank but with hubby moving around I never could see investing the money just to have to take it down every three years. Anyway were ready to retire and Im ready for my tank I know there are tons of stuff people are asking for and I don't even know where to start. I am in texas and I would gladly pay S&H and what you wanted for your time if you have anything for a nano that you have not already promised. What an unfortunate situation to be in. I wish I was closer to help clean up the basement or help in some way.
Thanks alot
ProudArmeWife@aol.com

silverdak

maybe this was a plan to get all of the newbies to join?? haha. I am crossing my fingers hoping its real... but not going to hold my breath over it

zacg

hey i am intrested in the nano tanks for my father in-law doesn't have the money to buy one and loves mine and i was goin to buy him one and this would be a great opprotunity.
thanks zacgray@bellsouth.net

A

arlene1995

If there are any powerheads, RO units, short skimmer for a 125, or a 2 or 4 foot MH fixture, please let me know. I would be more than happy to pay for shipping and time! Thanks! viper31jas@aim.com

nwdyr

My GOD! you people don't know a "sale thread" when you see one! I cant believe the Mods are as gullible as the rest of you! He is not "giving" anything AWAY ! THIS STUFF IS FOR SALE. gotta hand it to him , he found a way to avoid the charge of selling on this site
good job

renogaw

Originally Posted by nwdyr
http:///forum/post/2918381
My GOD! you people don't know a "sale thread" when you see one! I cant believe the Mods are as gullible as the rest of you! He is not "giving" anything AWAY ! THIS STUFF IS FOR SALE. gotta hand it to him , he found a way to avoid the charge of selling on this site
good job

thread was moved to the shark tank, and admin moved it back here.
Originally Posted by Mr_X

http:///forum/post/2918388
it's not a sale thread. it's a "we're pulling your leg" thread.
we'll see... sorta odd the OP hasn't returned since friday

slider101

Yeah, how many people gave this person their email address? Maybe trying to get email addresses for junk mail. Like you said, we can all dream!

renogaw

Originally Posted by SilverDak
http:///forum/post/2918595
ya and they said they would check back VERY often... o well I can still dream lol
if there's no response soon i'll probably close the thread to prevent it from getting bumped all the time, keeping it and people's hopes up...

silverdak

ya woudlnt blame you... I am suprised it has lasted this long.
maybe they are just tying to get people to respond so they can have a good laugh about it haha

kas2247

He hasn't logged in since the 16th and that was the last time he answered. I wouldn't worry all that much about it just yet. If it works out, great. If not, big deal. He could just be busy. Things happen.