too much pods

chosen1608

you can just put the pods in a plastice bottle and ship them..they will survive. BTW I'll take some too if you want to get rid of them...chosen1608@aol.com

popnfrresh

Yeah man of course. Im not gonna ask you to sned me some pods and pay for shipping :scared:
Send me an email. I believe i was the first to ask you. I dont have any pods in my tank so that would be awesome.
popnfrresh@gmail.com

0verfl0w

I think I discovered a bunch of them in my tank yesterday but they're really small. How the heck would you get them in a bottle?

mitzel

WOW pod beggers ! turn off the lights in your tank and in the room your tank sits in then put a bright light next to the tank and wait before you know it you'll see pods on the glass next to the light. I forgot to turn of the kitchen light one night nad when we came home it looked like the glass was moving.
oh yea a mandarin gobby will eat your pods. and look good doing it. and for the record My M gobby and niger share a hole in the rock work.

popnfrresh

I know for a fact that i dont have any pods in my tank. My friend broke down his FOWLR and gave all of the rock and fish to me. There are no pods whatsoever. Well if you find out that you want to get rid of some email me. I will gladly pay for shipping.
popnfrresh@gmail.com

lubeck

Originally Posted by SoO High
well pods are good for the tanks but i have way too many i mean there all over my glass and all over the sand bed. All i see is pods 10000000000000000 of them and my tangs and trigers are not even eating it...hmm is there any way to get rid of some of it? or what kind of fish that would eat them?

I will take them from you. my mandrin goby is cleaning my tank out and i am afraid that it will starve itself to death.
i would recommend a mandrin goby