Took Delivery of my 210 Tank/Stand!!

rmiller429

Hey guys..I just took delivery of my 210 All-Glass tank, and DCT Woodcraft stand....I will start a Diary when I get to setting it up (Order and pay for the rest!!)
Ryan

S

surfinusa

That thing is awesome, i cant wait until i can get a tank that big

rmiller429

Thanks...im pretty excited.....I started with a 29, moved up to a 55, then this thing..lol...I'm sure I will have plenty of questions....I'm kind of dissapointed because It got damaged when they were bringing it in..so they have to touch up the canopy a bit..I'll make sure I post plenty of pictures..
Ryan

grumpygils

Originally Posted by rmiller429
Hey guys..I just took delivery of my 210 All-Glass tank, and DCT Woodcraft stand....I will start a Diary when I get to setting it up (Order and pay for the rest!!)
Ryan
NICE! Let the spending begin!
Mc

triga22

Even with nothing in it I would be looking at it if it was at my house. Anything I buy involving fish intersts me. Great tank!

adio_54

omg i just bouat my 210 like 3 months ago! it was awsome to set up just took awhile lol! hey im running 3 250watt mh to... have fun cuz i sure did!

tx reef

I'm in Temple about 35 miles north of Georgetown on I-35. If you need any SPS, let me know.
Nice to see another Texan on the board!

hogs

What's the budget? How much you figure it's going to set you back when everything is said and done?
Originally Posted by grumpygils
NICE! Let the spending begin!
Mc

fish addict

The stand and canopy is really cool looking! Looks awesome! Can't wait until this tank gets a bit older and is a full fledged reef!