Took Delivery of my 210 Tank/Stand!!

tboy

very cool
I proberly gonna order my from jeff too.
quick question ryan, r u gonna have a calcium reactor on your system?
also, what was those things that hanging on the stand on the second picture there? r those your ballast or those r something that came with refuguim?

earlybird

That is one sweet sump. I had difficulties with plastic hose clamps. It was just way to hard to really get them tight. I had a hose pop off, it sucked. Now every connection out of the water has a stainless hose clamp.

trigger11

Looks like you are moving right along with your new set up. Cant wait to see the pics for when you get your aquascaping done.

shrimpi

ok....
your sump is nicer than my DT ....
LOL. What a great setup you have. Are you taking the critters from the 55 and putting them in this tank when it is up and running? Or will they be separate? Any ideas on stocking yet.... (whole 'nother bag of worms I know)
We are moving in a year and Im gonna upgrade to something like you have there.
Im really interested to see your progress!Keep us updated on this beauty!

Jessica / Shrimpi

rmiller429

Sorry guys...been working alot...I just got my reefkeeper2 in and took a cabinet door to the cabinet maker to put a hole in it....that is my ballast near the sump...I didnt really have anywhere else to put it. I hope the humidity doesnt mess with it. I was also kind of wary of the plastic hose clamps, and might be switching to stainless.....im having a microbubble problem right now but I think that might be my rookie plumbing job. I'll post more photos later on today hopefully!!
Ryan