heres some from my tank

This is the winner right here IMO! :cheer:
:jumping: :joy:

eaglephot

Originally Posted by murph145
thanks guys!
eaglephot thats my 12" squamosa clam its got some awesome colors IMO
thanks again!
It is AMAZING. The coloring is BEAUTIFUL. Clams are the one thing that I wish I could have in my tank (not enough light).

murph145

clams are relatively easy as long as u do have the right light....
other then that they need a steady source of calcium and alkalinity to feed there growth especially this squamosa ive had it about 8 months now and its grown an easy 3" so my Calcium Reactor is on overtime not to mention my other 2 clams and all my sps lol
thanks for your kind words

steve24

Originally Posted by coachKLM
my wife wont let me get a clam as she thinks they look like.....well i'm sure you can guess..
lol

blazehok68

murph....awesome squami. they get to be like 24 inches dont they? fast growing too? anyway, you wanna frag out some of those bright orange zoos? ive gotten on a zoo kick lately.

ginarox

Originally Posted by coachKLM
my wife wont let me get a clam as she thinks they look like.....well i'm sure you can guess..
no tell i us,,i dont know what they look like,,,they look like a clam to me....have a great day....

ginarox

Originally Posted by murph145
clams are relatively easy as long as u do have the right light....
other then that they need a steady source of calcium and alkalinity to feed there growth especially this squamosa ive had it about 8 months now and its grown an easy 3" so my Calcium Reactor is on overtime not to mention my other 2 clams and all my sps lol
thanks for your kind words
thats diffenetly a "wow factor" to me... have a great day...

ginarox

Originally Posted by kalied20
Had to turn off all my pump to get the water calm, but here's the good one that I got.
thats an awesome picture....have a great day.....