TOTM November Picture Submissions

luvmyreef

Ok guys, if you are talking about my pic, I am starting to feel bad. I only entered for fun, and to help the contest have more entries. Besides, I used to submit entries into the contests all the time, and I never won lol. It was always nikesb or oneradtek. Bender, noones tank is pathetic. I think that they are amazing, and are a personal work of art. I personally think that seahorse tanks are awesome, and I would love to have one! I personally think my tank needs more work, and do not think that it is "all that"' by any means. Maybe I will delete my pic.

bender77

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmyreef http:///t/388821/totm-november-picture-submissions#post_3433267
Ok guys, if you are talking about my pic, I am starting to feel bad. I only entered for fun, and to help the contest have more entries. Besides, I used to submit entries into the contests all the time, and I never won lol. It was always nikesb or oneradtek. Bender, noones tank is pathetic. I think that they are amazing, and are a personal work of art. I personally think that seahorse tanks are awesome, and I would love to have one! I personally think my tank needs more work, and do not think that it is "all that"' by any means. Maybe I will delete my pic.
Don't delete your pic!!!! I in no way meant to make you feel bad. Your tank is beautiful!! This is all for fun and I enjoy seeing everyone's tanks. I just feel like my tanks never look as good as everyone elses. I have tank envy LOL I hope a lot more people enter. I don't think anyone is every 100% satisfied with what they have. They always see more that could be done.
Siptang please post your tank too!!!

luvmyreef

Tank envy, I feel that everytime I see kylev's 280g tank.
I won't delete the pic then. There are alot of beautiful tanks on here, I just wish people would post them. Like Florida joe's, Henry's, Nissan's, Kylev's, etc etc etc.

S

siptang

Don't delete the picture lol.
I was really happy about my tank and was asking my wife to take pictures for the tank of the month pics as well as my recovery thread then saw your tank and my jaw dropped.

I was bit depressed to be honest lol. It's VERY beautiful and it's like you got a chunk out of Australia's reef in your house as a tank. I look forward to one day having it as beautiful as yours.
Bender - Your tank looks very cool! Love all the leathery corals that you have there. Looks like a jungle and I like it!
Where are the horses though lol.

luvmyreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/388821/totm-november-picture-submissions#post_3433361
Don't delete the picture lol.
I was really happy about my tank and was asking my wife to take pictures for the tank of the month pics as well as my recovery thread then saw your tank and my jaw dropped.

I was bit depressed to be honest lol. It's VERY beautiful and it's like you got a chunk out of Australia's reef in your house as a tank. I look forward to one day having it as beautiful as yours.
Bender - Your tank looks very cool! Love all the leathery corals that you have there. Looks like a jungle and I like it!
Where are the horses though lol.
Wow, I am humbled. Yet, I am pleased that all my hard work on it is able to get such praise. Thank you very much. Pleeeaaasssse post your tank pic. Sorry Meowzer. Seems I have hijacked this thread. LOL. Clean it up if you want. WE NEED MORE ENTRIES PEEPS!!!

oneradtek

ehhh....ill keep watching....... but i give up postin mine, however feel free to keep chattin on my blog everyone!

S

siptang

I love your seahorse tank flower! It looks... so..... GREEK! lol.
Very nice touch!
wallie - I love your nano set up. specially that hammer coral. Really brings life to your tank .
Fishmaster - I have commented before on your tank before and again, I really love your aquascaping as well as placements on all the colorful corals!
Mine coming up soon.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siptang http:///t/388821/totm-november-picture-submissions/20#post_3433549
I love your seahorse tank flower! It looks... so..... GREEK! lol.
Very nice touch!
wallie - I love your nano set up. specially that hammer coral. Really brings life to your tank .
Fishmaster - I have commented before on your tank before and again, I really love your aquascaping as well as placements on all the colorful corals!
Mine coming up soon.
Does that mean you will vote for me?

wallie03

Thanks guys, I just put some more pictures up at https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/384853/wallies-29g-hqi/40#post_3433448

S

siptang

Luvmyreef - I'm sorry, I'm just trying hard to get good pictures and my camera isn't agreeing with me... wife has the good camera but it didn't turn out ok.
I also had a mini crisis where my return pump was broken and didn't know so water wasn't moving at all... (I opened the tank today to feed the fish and smelled sewer and I started to investigate and found out that water was at standstill since Monday night.... thank god nothing died... I guess big water change is due this week...
I will post them soon, I promise.

S

siptang

fishmaster- Thanks.
Flower- I will vote for you, if you vote for me.