trade or sell

ok, i posted price from 5.00 to 2.00 , this is the dead line date 10/14/07, then its go's back to 5.00 a head, there's a few left, about 400, lol.

nietzsche

Originally Posted by fedel castro
ok, i posted price from 5.00 to 2.00 , this is the dead line date 10/14/07, then its go's back to 5.00 a head, there's a few left, about 400, lol.

man for these prices its a good deal. i sent you back a PM. i would have bought way more but i just bought a leopard spotted maxima and had to order a sunpod for a tank

Originally Posted by nietzsche
man for these prices its a good deal. i sent you back a PM. i would have bought way more but i just bought a leopard spotted maxima and had to order a sunpod for a tank
got your pay pal payment in, sending out 10 head frag for you on Monday, thanks.

nietzsche

got your pay pal payment in, sending out 10 head frag for you on Monday, thanks.

thanks laz!

W

wbradenpt

sent you payment via pay pal for 22 head frag. easy as pie, all that was necessary was email address.

beth

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, this is really starting to look a lot more like business rather than hobby transactions.
Let me quote to your the guidelines put forth by Saltwaterfish.com
This forum is for hobbyists who want to sell or trade frags or other livestock. No businesses allowed. No links are permitted. If you have something to sell you will need to post the pictures/descriptions in the thread. This forum is currently in test mode and it can be shut down if we determine this free service is abused. We encourage our members to help prevent that from happening by reporting any problems.

Originally Posted by wbradenpt
sent you payment via pay pal for 22 head frag. easy as pie, all that was necessary was email address.
ok cool, i have them ready to go, can't wait to get those pinks from you, thanks.

nietzsche

ok cool, i have them ready to go, can't wait to get those pinks from you, thanks.
hey laz, youre shipping out monday using dhl, right?

Originally Posted by nietzsche
hey laz, youre shipping out monday using dhl, right?
yea, who are you using for the pink zoo trade, and should, i send it back with your box ?, let me know, thanks