trade or sell

r2odie

hi. please let me know if you have any tub blues left, i would like 10-20 if possible, shipped to 33463. thanks.

newnanodude

Glad I got some of these while the gettin was good. How many you got left laz? Hehe the ones I got from you already have babies. :) I might throw a couple in my other tank soon.
Holla!

well , I'm out of blue zoo's now, everybody that has replied is on my list, some are still pending, let me know , .
There has been a few people that wanted to buy all my tubs, but i refused because i wanted some people to get a opportunity to get some true blue tubs , well i got lots of you to respond, and sent out quite a few requests, so when you do get these zoo's, please give them up to 14 days to open, as some of the shipments went out ground, most 2nd day and a couple overnighters. any problems, please let me know.
it was fun reefing, and i got a few really nice trades, thank you.

coraljunky

Yo Laz, how much is your camo bucket worth to you?

I'm working in Clearwater next weekend so I'll drop if off then. Let me know if that ok.

shaned

I'd like to buy 10 of your blue tub zoos. Also, are you selling any of these nice clams in the pics? If so I'd like to get a price on them too in the same order.
Please send confirmation of order with shipping to Cumming, GA 30040. I'll pay with PayPal please.
Thanks,
Shane
sdraper@springmail.com

W

wbradenpt

went to ups store, and they said it would just be sitting there until monday, so i'll go back monday and ship then. it should be there by wednesday. put coral back into tank for now (better than sitting at ups).