Trader Feedback

peef

phtby
I got some zoos and they are AWESOME....SUPER SUPER fast shipping and GREAT communication....
AAAA+++++++

blazin2k6

Mr X Is a greatttt seller.
Thanks MR.X For the corals. The Orange Crush Acan is awesome and you did me good on giving me a nice big frag of it :) The Alien Eye Palythoas , wow you did me good again and they are all almost already open after only being in the tank for like 30 minutes. Wonderful looking palys. The blastos are coming along by the minute. GREAT PACKAGING AND ICE PAK WAS STILL COLD AND NOTHING LEAKED.
Will buy more when i have the money.
AAAAA++++++++++ SELLER. Got my order in 22 hours. Less than A DAY. AWESOME Job.

earnit33

Shipment received,very well packed,and a bonus zoa frag
,don't know what it is yet,just got them floating,as I just got in from work,The orange ric really stands out in the bag,can't wait to finish acclimating so they can get comfortable,I will definitely be ordering from flric again,no doubt.Thanks again Mike for the bonus,And I apologize for any enconveniance I may have caused you!

Very happy here!

earnit33

Received shipment
,well packaged Have them floating at this moment with my other shipment I received today,Can't tell which is which yet,but I will let you know,I'm sure everything is fine.Thanks again,I would order again from Bluering,no complaints here!

zona322

got coral for him to day and all i can say is wawa grate person to deal with and hope to do biz with again
thanks zona

perfectdark

Great seller everything was as promised AND A Nice little surprise!! WOULD BUY FROM again 100% A++++++++++ SELLER

perfectdark

WOW, is all I can say... Very generous individual. Awesome seller phenomenal prices, would buy from again and again and again...

morval

great price and lots of extras. ordered one frag got it + 2 more and 2 mini brittle star hitchers. 2 polyps fell off but i glued them on a piece of rubble for another bonus frag

what i got

in the tank

blurry close up but there opening

cant wait till hes got more stuff for sale

bronco300

great person, paid in full--no complaints here, definitely would do business with again, thanks and enjoy bud!!

S

saltycrab

Sorry to post about this guy again and waste space but Ive been getting alot of PMs on -- from other members about him. He has been trying to trade my frags to others recently. People have PMed me saying that they were going to trade until they saw my tread and recognized the frags from it. Also several others have been burned by him. Check it out on -- its the #1 thread on trader feedback and not because I am bumping it.

juggalojim

stfu, i haven't been trying to trade your frags.. I sent them back.. I haven't even traded on -- in awhile and the last time i did was with another guy and we traded zoas 4 zoas you can ask him and he will tell you everything was fine.. i really doubt that your gettin alot of pms b/c ive only traded with like 3 people on there and everyone was happy.. and if i 'scammed' alot of people wouldn't they post it on the feedback site?! my account has been baned on -- now b/c of you .. thanks!

A

augustwest

Excellent seller. You know this. Buy his frags. I will continue to.

luca brasi

Originally Posted by JuggaloJim
http:///forum/post/2671524
No im not 5 lol.. I said i would change my screen name b/c he's a liar and trying to ruin my name.. I have good feedback with like 5 other people on here if you read through all the feedback so if i have to change my name i don't care i will that's what i ment by that.. thanks for the comments on the tat's .. they are not very new i just put them on my photobucket account that's why he thinks they are new!

After looking at his photo's and your photo's on the -- thread, it would seem that only Salty Crab has provided any evidence to this transaction. Got any evidence that you returned his corals?

juggalojim

Good trader! Ships promptly, even tho the usps had some problems getting me the corals ontime.. Super packaging and will trade with again!

morval

got 2 really nice rics. packed real well, prompt shipping. so psyched i got these cuz i missed out on his last pack offer...at least i got somthing out of his beautiful tanks now
cant wait till hes got some more stuff for sale...and i have $$

t316

We did a little 3-way deal and both are very honest and dependable people to work with. It's not easy moving livestock from the West coast to the East coast, but great job on the transaction....