Trader Feedback

bang guy

I am amazed, I am thrilled, I am astounded that a hobbiest can breed such high quality clams.
Never in a million years did I believe I could receive such a great Aquacultured Clam.
Thumbs up to a great buy and a great hobbiest

morval

got a sweet sun coral from him for a great price + a few little extras in the box

real good guy held the piece for me while i got some $$ together

podo

I bought a few corals from privatejoker, all arrived in GREAT shape and are doing amazing. I would trade or buy from any time. A great experiance and great communication.

kclester

Great person....great at shipping....great at paking the frags.....great frags....all around great experience.......i would recommend his frags to anyone...and i will purchase again

airandsea

Outstanding all around!!! Super nice guy and amazing looking frags. They have been in the tank for an hour or two and all 15+ frags are opening nicely. Fantastic packing job and shipping prices. Thanks phtby!!!!

perfectdark

Great buyer= He/she pays... LOL..seriously great transaction, great communication, even through a broken bag got things a bit damp everything worked out.

otter

Great communication, fast shipment, and the Toadstool looked great!
Coral was packaged very well. I would highly recommend!

netimreefer

I received these two clams in great condition both opened in about 25 minutes time and feed them and they hiccuped just like candycane said they would, he is a great seller full of helpful information and I truly thankful to deal with a knowledgeable seller like him!!

jadette

Reliable and honest seller. Shipped promptly and replied to all of my inquiries quickly.
A definite pleasure doing business with.

litoallie great buyer. very good communicator, obviously cares about their live stock, shown with, many questions and returned pm's on shipping and how corals faired in tank.

anthias great buyer, shipped corals before payment arrived and was good on word. Sent payment two days later as discussed. Would send corals and wait for paid day anytime.

litoallie

This little fella was eating when the light is on!! Seller was very very patient, even though I asked many questions. The Favia was great also! They were packaged very very nicely!! Definitely recommend him to any buyers! His corals are in very good shape also! Shipped on time! Everything had a black film around it to prevent light from getting in..I suppose? But definitely top notch service.

litoallie

Mr. Grumpy aka Nwdyr definitely gave me a great frogspawn. It was fully opened in hours, but my peppermint shrimp took a bite off this guy. This picture was taken before my shrimp had a chance to take a tentacle for dinner. But it was definitely not the sellers fault! Great corals will definitely buy from again! Very very patient also, shipped on time, great communication!