Trader Feedback

bluering09

phtby,zona. Great guys to do business with. Its my second time trading with zona and I m happy all the way. Thank you guys.

J

just me

Just finished an excellent trade with Denzel. Great guy to deal with and corals are top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

rebelprettyboy

Had a great trade with Just Me. Everything worked out well, corals are happy and excellent frags! Will do business with again. Even got the package faster than I expected!!!

blaze98

Both excellent people, thanks to Nordy for the the live rock, it went into my frag tank, and thanks to Joker for the great acan and porites.

newreeferpa

purchased from nwdyr- mr grumpy, everything arrived safetly, in a timely manner and they are beautiful.

also purchased from thejeweler- loved him and his taodstools
thanx guys my tank and i appreciate you

pco

great experience with this kind seller. quality product and fair pricing..ethical person :) my first time on here and a great experience ty!

otter

Great coral frags! Good communication. Fast shipment. Small mix up, but he is taking care of it in good fashion. Thanks Jmick!

scuba diva

Tanya, thanks for the beautiful frog spawn and the maze! They
are beautiful! Packing was great and sturdy also. Will buy or trade
with her in future!

airandsea

Awesome looking rocks!!! Always very friendly and helpful. The zoa rocks started opening almost immediately after I put them in my tank. Thanks!!!!!!

airandsea

I traded some zoas and a shroom for some homemade jams and cookies. AMAZING!!! I think I got the better deal..
. It was something different and fun. Super nice lady and very creative. Thanks

jadette

Great zoo pack. Everything arrived healthy and what a selection! I was expecting generic zoas at your price, but you actually sent some 'brand name' zoas.
Great deal.

metweezer

Mike is the BOMB
The more you purchase from him, the more freebies you get
There are alot of great people on here and Mike is right up there with them all