Trader Feedback

scuba diva

Flricordia is an asset to all fraggers!
Beautiful, healthy Zoas! Also, fast and excellent shipping! Will buy from again! Tanks!

spunky

got some zoas from him like a month or so ago and there was a problem with the shipping not his fault thanks again USPS. reefkprZ went way above and beyond and sent me all new frags of the stuff that died. definitely an asset to have as a frag trader. will definitely do buisness with again A+++

rebelprettyboy

A great buyer to talk deal with. Ask a lot of question to know what they're getting and you can tell they will take care of the animal. Will def do business with again anytime.

jimmy40741

Recieved a nice bag of cheato today from Shayne. He sent about a softball size clump, double bagged and with super fast shipping. He's a stand up guy and I'd definately buy from him again.

crazy4reefs

I highly recommend tradding or buying with this guy to everyone. He has very healthy and colorful frags. He was quick to reply to my questions and was very helpful with info. Just a great person to deal with overall! I would defiantly buy from him again!

"SHARKBAIT9" is a true gentleman, it was a pleasure to do business with him. Top notch corals at a great price and lots of freebies to boot, you cant go wrong. I highly recommend doing business with him.
Thanks

dakman

Bought some frags from meemmoo and i have to say she packed them very well, and they showed up looking just as good as her pictures of the parent colony. I recommend buying from her 100%!! From the word go she kept me up to date on the whole transaction, excellent service. Thanks again meemmoo

Jeff

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by frog/lionman
http:///forum/post/2744715
"SHARKBAIT9" is a true gentleman, it was a pleasure to do business with him. Top notch corals at a great price and lots of freebies to boot, you cant go wrong. I highly recommend doing business with him.
Thanks

Thanks for the kind words, enjoy the frags.

No problem

reefkprz

great person, got more than I paid for, and arrived exactly as promised, packaged well. couldnt ask for better,

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
http:///forum/post/2747611
great person, got more than I paid for, and arrived exactly as promised, packaged well. couldnt ask for better,

Thanks, I'm glad they arrived. I was worried when today came and no PM.

Very nice to meet you and thank you for helping me with my live rock. Good buyer and if I get back into it I will look to buy/sell with them again.

jeanheckle

Fabulous seller to do business with. Beautiful frags for a very fair price. Also continued follow up after sale to make sure of safe arrival. Highly recommended. Dori