Trader Feedback

wangotango

i just bought some sps frags from TX Reef. very nice pieces, very well packaged, and all arrived in good condition. i only wanted like 4 frags, but he added another 3 for the same price. i would surely buy from him again.
-Justin

microman2k

Khaari- EXCELLENT trader. She packed the pink zoos as good as I have ever seen. They arrived healthy and beautiful, and they opened up very quickly! Great to do business with! Highly recommend her.

petjunkie

ReefkprZ, Good stuff all around, great communication, threw in some free mushrooms and packed excellent. Did I mention I was very happy with my frags?

slowburn22

Originally Posted by microman2k
Khaari- EXCELLENT trader. She packed the pink zoos as good as I have ever seen. They arrived healthy and beautiful, and they opened up very quickly! Great to do business with! Highly recommend her.

Ditto...

khaari

microman2k, slowburn22
Both excellent traders, great communication, had a problem with one frag through no fault of trader and outcome was more than satisfactory. Would trade again with both of these guys anytime! :)

B

brstwv

Awesome frags!
Talk about freebies, way more than I expected. This was an excellent transaction, great communication, shipping and packaging. All around awesome couldn't have expected any thing better
Will do business with again.

nietzsche

Just got my hammer (very generous of reefkprZ to send a larger hammer than originally), frogspawn, 2 types of zoas, chaeto to seperate the frags, and a really awesome shroom that he threw in! I think the packaging was superb and could not have been packaged any better! Very pleased with communication and transaction. Look forward to buying from in the future.

reefkprz

sold him some corals was very easy to deal with and very promp on paying as well as emphatic about making sure I got paid before commiting to another purchase, exellent person to deal with.

khaari

Great communication, awesome packaging. All around great guy to deal with. Frags are looking good. Can't wait til they fully open
Thanks a bunch! Hope to have some diff zoos to trade with ya soon.

m/0(*.*)0

Bronco300: Great frags, excellent communication. Speedy service and a real nice guy. would definitely trade with again!

T

tiberius

Sent vtfishies 5 blue mushrooms on April 16th. She promised to send me pods as she had an abundant quantity. I got several emails from her stating her son was sick or the pc was down. She did state on April 24th "of course i plan to send them". She is not a trustworthy person in my opinion and this is the first deal that has gone sour since I started trading. I always gave her the benefit of the doubt that problems do happen. But, she has not replied to my last emails and has posted on that other forum during the alloted time. She is a moderator there and I feel like joining it to post her negligence. But, she will probably just delete it and ban me! I miss that thumbs down as I would have stuck several in the title.