Trader Feedback

reef46

Great person to deal with. Timely shipping and out did herself. I was supposed to get a small frag of star polyps but when I opened the box I recieved about 4 inches work of gsp AND 4 Mushrooms!!!!!
Thank you sooo much! I recommend to anyone and everyone!

isistius

recent trade with bronco went flawlessly. great guy to do business with. would definitely do business again.

camely0

Bronco300 is one of the best traders I've seen in a long time. His packaging was professional and he was prompt in answering all my questions. I'll definitely trade with him again in the future.

dragonzim

Excellent trader! Packs items extremely well and responds to emails very quickly. Highly recommend this trader and would definitely do business again!

phunckie

This guy is INCREDIBLE!!!!
Packaging was perfect and communication was excellent.
I would DEFINITELY trade with him again.

teen

traded with drea on two seperate occasions. awesome guy with awesome corals.

still havent heard from anthonyjc

tx reef

Fantastic trade.
Got a purple valida and a cali tort from him. The pictures he posts do not even come close to how good these look.

fishgeek01

Trade is in process, got my stuff from him, looks awesome, my stuff will be shipped out on Monday, thanks again Murph, the frags are awesome, they will make great additions to my tank

murph145

your welcome guys!!!
Tx just got ur frag heating up in my tank looks like it will do good in there! found a perfect spot for it!
and fishgeek im glad ur happy with ur frags too cant wait to get yours on tuesday!!!
heres a sample of the color on these validas ill have more in the near future for other possible tradders! this is with flash so true color is being shown

tx reef

That is a perfect representation of the color. I can't stop looking at the one you sent me.
Be prepared....that cap is going to grow extremely fast. I would put it higher than midway up. The more light, the better. The stronger the light, the more bright green the body gets. The polyps will stay pink no matter what.....

murph145

Originally Posted by TX Reef
That is a perfect representation of the color. I can't stop looking at the one you sent me.
Be prepared....that cap is going to grow extremely fast. I would put it higher than midway up. The more light, the better. The stronger the light, the more bright green the body gets. The polyps will stay pink no matter what.....

yeah the color actually surprizes me!!! lol its such a beautiful color and coral u will deffinately enjoy it... it likes light i actually have mine about 5" off the bottom of the tank so its relatively low but in a higher flow part of the tank and its done great there... it will start to grow nicely once its acclimated and doing good.... ive noticed the happier it is the whiter the body gets and the more insane the purple gets but even in different conditions its been a super strong and constant grower id say around 1/2-3/4" a month when happy

reefkprz

In the middle of a trade with Murph145 so far excellent communication, there is no doubt in my mind that I am going to be more than satisfied with the results. will update once trade is complete in the next 3 or four days.
Murph145 your corals are on the way. threw in a piece of red ball sponge because the pink and green zoas didnt look so hot. You also got the entire piece of purple montipora cap. I hope it does better in your tank. I want to see its true colors. I emailed you the tracking number.