Trader Feedback

teen

well, ANTHONYJC has emailed me back. he apologized and should be sending me the frags this week. ill update when i recieve them.

richarl5

Received an extra mushroom, and they looked great!! Excellent communication and very helpful
. Would definitely trade with again!
-Lisa

renogaw

I'm going to have to suggest to ANYONE out there who wants to deal with a top notch awesome guy to deal with RFB. Insanely understanding, patient, and great instruction giver.
he even sent extra tidbits in addition to the bluberry gorg that i was trading for, even though my GSP arrived DOA!
yet again, definitely awesome guy to trade with.

M

masoninnc

Traded light set up for AWESOME frags..........can't wait for frag tank to be set up!!!!

reefforbrains
great guy to trade with even gave alittle extra love the bluberry gorg. I would deffinately trade with him again. I'm learning about shipping from him. excellent
Kathy

wattsupdoc

Originally Posted by Bronco300
wattsupdoc: great trader--first shipment accidently overheated, but came through and sent me it again, thanks!!
Nigerbang: good trader as well! came up dead but no worries, just a mistake of learning to ship :joy:
Bronco300
Great trader, I screwed my end up on our trade and he was real understanding. I think i corrected it though. Would definetly trad with again.

T

tiberius

Just wondering if anyone has heard from vtfishies? I was supposed to receive pods for the 5 blue mushrooms I sent her.
I received an email from her on the 20th explaining why she couldn't send the pods out that Monday. She said the blues arrived fine and that the pods will be shipped on the 23rd. But, I haven't heard anything.

T

tiberius

Vtfishies sent me an email today. Hopefully I will get them next week. :happyfish

myreef05

Did some trading with wattsupdoc and I am very impressed with shipping and packing manners. Thanks Charlie. Would love to do some more trading.

reefkprz

Michaud65 and I worked out a trade. I was completly satisfied with the results, will definatly trade again.

michaud65

After trading with reefkprZ, I can honestly say that I probably won't go anywhere else. I am thrilled with the corals and everything is very happy and healthy. He takes great pride in his fragging work and he should because he is awesome! I would highly recommend him to anyone and can't wait to trade again when he has more! He is also very helpful if you have any questions about the corals.
:cheer:

wattsupdoc

Myreef05 is an awesome trader. Great packaging and zippity shipping! Trade with him if he's lookin to, you wont regret it!

sturner

Great to trade with. Communication was OUTSTANDING with this guy!
He even threw in a free shroom to me! Definetly would trade with this guy again!

On a side note, USPS still stinks though! I highly recommend for anyone that gets to choose their shipping get the fastest thing possible to ensure the health of your coral.
Don't just settle for priority.

bronco300

Great person to deal with, would trade again anytime!! sorry bout usps, will have to stray away from that.
Thanks sturner!