Trader Feedback

T

tiberius

Sent an email out on May 7th. No reply. Still waiting for my copepods for the 5 blues I sent to her.

maelv

Bronco300 was prompt in answering e-mails and those zombie eye zoos are great. He shipped out when he said and they got here packed great...

fishfryer

traded frogspawn for hairy mushroom set up for monday. sent him his and he got on wed and now he says "oh i forgot we were trading my fault and now complaining of good size frogspawn is small and maybedead cause got and water temp is like 50. beware............. :mad:

juggalojim

heres a pic of his "frag" after 8hrs in tank... i was emailing alot of people and deleted his on accident... the water in the bag was really cold and it was leaking! im not a poor trader and i DO NOT rip people off!! you can have this "Good sized" frogspawn back by all means...

reefkprz

traded with Bronco300
Spectacular. great communication, A+ packaging. trade was for 10-15 zoanthids, counted 27 polyps on arrival. One of the best packing jobs I have ever received bar none
. Will definatly trade again should the oppourtunity present itself.

m0nk

These zoas are awesome, they perked right up after receiving. Great guy to work with, thanks again, and rock on!!

fishfryer

the pic above is what i sent. if it did not open it needs more time or did not come thru shipping. i sent in insulated box and bagged properly and that is what can happen... but you are a poor trader as you didnt even send item promised and still think you are wronged.what about me who didnt even get a promised pkg... i would not reccommend trading with you juggalo jim to anyone as i have been stifffed....

T

tiberius

Sent her another email tonight. It is about all I can do at this point.

I want a little question mark by her name and they took it away!!!!!

adairable

this guy is not only awesome but also very helpful and generous
on a scale of one to ten, ten being the highest...I would give him a 20!
Can't wait to do business with him again....already, I miss the silly emails

adairable

I dunno if it would qualify as a trade because prior to his help I had nothing in my tank....
Either way he really helped me out and has been my go-to-guy for everything tank related
He even stopped by the other day to see my tank and brought me a mushroom!!!
Also split an order from SWF with me!
Bonebrake rocks!!!

bronco300

Originally Posted by Adairable
this guy is not only awesome but also very helpful and generous
on a scale of one to ten, ten being the highest...I would give him a 20!
Can't wait to do business with him again....already, I miss the silly emails

LOLOL, thanks adair!!!

Adair is also great and i would definitely trade again with her!!! thanks and enjoy the zombies!!!!!

brewski4u1

great guy to deal w/ his stuf comes fast and in great shape !! goona make a great addition to my tank! will trade w/ him again for sure!

maelv

Really quick responses, will definitely trade with again. Glad I could help out a fellow reefer with some sand he had been looking for.