Trader Feedback

seasalt101

bronco is excellant everything started opening up immediately after putting in the tank will trade or buy with him again...tobin

blaze98

Very excellent seller, he was even willing to work with me on the shipping, got my frags today as promised and they are beautiful. Will definitely do business with him again

happy5446

ScubaNoah is awesome! I got some really great stuff from him and the packaging was great. I took lessons. LOL! I will definatly trade with him again!

lovecraft

I got all of happy's frags on the day she said I would and she threw in some extras!!! I am very happy, most of the frags are opening within 6 hours and I expect the rest to open soon. Excellent first time purchase for me and I will be happy to buy from her again! Cindy rocks!
Don't get discouraged Cindy, I hope the money you made was worth your effort, I would definitely be a customer again. Keep me in mind when you frag again please!

lovecraft

I got the frags when he said I would and they all look wonderful so far! I will buy from him in the future as well!!!! Luke has been excellent to deal with, excellent on communication, and excellent on price! Luke is one heckuva guy and I would be happy to buy from him anytime he's selling.

happy5446

John is a very good communicator, fast payer and all around nice guy. I would absolutely trade or exchange with him again. Thank You John!

claire7275

Great frags--bought zoos several week ago and they are great. Ready to purchase rics!!!! Great guy to do business with. Looking forward to more wonders from his tank.
Claire

catawaba

Originally Posted by Catawaba
Disappointed. Sent payment for Chaeto via Paypal. No reply/refund/chaeto 2 weeks later........

Refund received.
NO worries.
Thanks anyway.

theonesamwise

Bought some Chaeto from gregghia. Great seller. Good communication, fast shipping, good packaging. Would buy from again.
Thanks!

claire7275

Rics all arrived healthy and happy. Highly recommend. James is great to deal with. He is helpful and honest and a pleaure to deal with. Thank you James and I can't wait to see what you have next.
Claire

scotts

Paid quickly and great communication. I would recommend anyone selling to her. Hopefully something that lives
Sorry jessica.