Trader Feedback

nightvoice

Zoa frags received today in great condition, packed very well. They're starting to open! He also worked with me about shipping and my schedule! Very helpful! Thanks!

c42480

I just purchased a few frags from zanclus. All were in excelent condition and opned right up. I paied for them and the next day there were here. Just wanted people to know because he is selling a bunch of his corals and they are good stuff.
Chuck

zanclus

Originally Posted by c42480
I just purchased a few frags from zanclus. All were in excelent condition and opned right up. I paied for them and the next day there were here. Just wanted people to know because he is selling a bunch of his corals and they are good stuff.
Chuck
Thanks Chuck enjoy your new corals and let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

ric maniac

i got some chaeto from bravanc and it was FILLED with pods and other micrfauna!!! i would do buisness again in a heartbeat.

anonome

Traded with Drea, awesome trader.....first shipment did not make it. He was extremely concerned, kept up with conversations. Never once did I feel that he abandoned me. My second shipment of blue spotted red mushrooms were fantastic. Truely a honest, and caring reef hobbiest. Highly recommend. I will definately trade with Drea again.

kmsrn

Just received a few frags from Meemmoo. All in excellent condition; packaging was great; and lines of communication were always open. Definitely would do business again.

dreamer44

Originally Posted by kmsrn
Just received a few frags from Meemmoo. All in excellent condition; packaging was great; and lines of communication were always open. Definitely would do business again.
DITTO!!

I would do business with her again..and plan to in the very near future, as long as she has something to sell

Thanks again Tanya!
Lori

nightvoice

Just received the red mushrooms he sent! He sent them USPS priority and they got here in 3 days, as expected. It looks like they all survived, but great seller/trader. Thanks!

drea

zoos ,just got them after 3 days, perfect as can be, they opened right away and look great!
thanx again!

drea

just got the zoo frag today, its great! good size, i already fragged one pice too...
thanx again, they were shipped priority, no problems at all!

harryk

I have bought items from Drea. items where shipped as promised, packaged very well and items where fantastic. I would definately recommend, i will definately be interested in the future

drea

thanx harryk!!!!!
and efishnsea shipped me the blus zoos, amazing, i did priority and all worked out well, great communication and shipping, def reccomend

drea

traded with steph not too long ago.... very nice person! she gave me a fragspawn w/ 3 heads and a very nice size too, just amazing... great communication will def be trading with her again in the future!
thanx!