Trader Feedback

pokdbz

Excellent comunication. I'm very happy with the quality of his African Blue Zoa's. Hopefully he will have more items up for sale regularly so I have another opportunity to buy from him.

efishnsea

Originally Posted by pokdbz
Excellent comunication. I'm very happy with the quality of his African Blue Zoa's. Hopefully he will have more items up for sale regularly so I have another opportunity to buy from him.

Thanks Eric

hogs

I just completed an in person deal with Teen for a rock full of Zoa and GSP today. He had held it for me for about a month until I was ready. Very nice young man and a great deal. I hope to do business again.
Attached is a pic of the coral. Thanks again!

Just got three frags in very good condition (I live in PHx area w/ temps around 111)
. Communication was great at all times. I would buy more frags from meemmoo!!

thanks tanya

dreamer44

AWSOME Sellers, great communitcation, great hammer coral, zoa's and chaeto!
Will definately do business with in the near future. Im very happy

Thanks Guys!!

Lori

blaze98

excellent seller, this was my second order from her and everything arrived looking great and on time. I would recomend her to anyone

renogaw

all these people just recently bought chaeto from me (beginning of august, and beginning of september). i'm sure i forgot someone, and can update list if reminded :)
kwolfskill
dreamer55
jtzerocool
reefernana
helpme74
c42480
pwitt441
estein02
(i think i'm missing 3 names)
all paid insane fast and were great to deal with :)

claire7275

I can't say enough about efishnsea. I have made multiple purchases and all have gone off without a hitch. Great packaging, excellent corals!!! I highly recommend James (but i want first dibs on the rics---lol)
Claire

rcoultas

Originally Posted by Saltwaterfish.com
Please list your good or bad experiences with other traders.
Just out of curiosity...how did you manage to join this board before the internet was invented?

Meaning the SWF administrator opening thread... says join date Dec 1969... is that when SWF was created?

jtrzerocool

i forgot to leave feedback here when i bought some cheato from him. i just want to say thanks so much! you have helped me incredibly.
the coraline was great and the sand was great and the cheato was great ect ect ect. thanks again for all your help and generosity(sp?)

reefkprz

great trader, heres how I would grade the trade,
communication A+
packaging A+
amount pomised/recived A+
quality A+ started opening within the hour, colors are better in person than the picture was, and he takes darn good pictures.
Overall smooth trade on his side, my package hasnt arrived for him yet..... USPS.

efishnsea

Great person to deal with, super communication, instant payment, perfect transaction.
Thanks Again Claire
Enjoy the Rics

estein02

Originally Posted by renogaw
all these people just recently bought chaeto from me (beginning of august, and beginning of september). i'm sure i forgot someone, and can update list if reminded :)
kwolfskill
dreamer55
jtzerocool
reefernana
helpme74
c42480
pwitt441
estein02
(i think i'm missing 3 names)
all paid insane fast and were great to deal with :)
renogaw...great to deal with. thanks for holding the chaeto for me until I was able to set up my refugium...it looks great. I can't wait to see the benefits this has for my tank. I would buy from you again in a heartbeat.

great communitcation, great looking corals that open up after 2 hrs in the tank. Great packaging along with a few freebie corals!!!!!! I would buy from more corals from beansandmia in the future !!!