Trader Feedback

teen

i did recieve the package from reefkprz. came a day late (usps fault) and everything still started opening within the hour.
few days later everything looks great. more polyps than promised, and he sent a freebie frag of zoas, which also looks amazing.
will definetly do business with again in the near future.

scubanoah

Great trader! everthing showed up fast and healthy. Good communication and good packing too. will trade with again very soon. Thanks Rebecca!

beansandmia

I did a trade with him last week, great stuff, great guy, great experience!! Don't hesitate to do business with him, be it a trade or buying or selling :) A+++ Thanks a bunch Noah!

tonester

I just finished buying from REDSPOT321.
Packing was excellent and coral was great!
Coral opened right up after arriving, it seems like it did not develop any stress in shipment
A++++

Tonester

renogaw

Overall, i'm not too happy with the transaction. lots of promised ship dates, box came back to her damaged, promised to ship out with extras to make up for it, didn't ship. bad lack of communication as well. got my refund, but got hit paypal's service charge because it was sent as a payment instead of a refund.
may be fine for pickups--shipping was the issue here. i hate giving bad feedback, but felt it needed to be out there.

dksart

Bronco300 is the man! He sent us some zoo frags and DHL shipped them about 800 miles in the wrong direction. They sat in a warehouse all weekend and melted. It was supposed to take one day and instead it took five.
Well, even though it wasn't his fault, he just sent us out a new pack. All arrived safely and swiftly. Beautiful packaging as well, the ice pack was even still cool!
Highest recommendation! Great communicator, awesome shipper, he even threw in a bonus frag.

bronco300

Very great person to do business with! Had a screwup by DHL and she was VERY VERY understanding and patient while the heat calmed down to send out another shipment...paid in full as well on time, so thats always a plus

hogs

I just did another in person deal with Teen today. He set me up with 11 SPS frags and a couple of mini Paly colonies. Great person to do business with. I will post some pics later.

renogaw

I'm sure it goes without saying, but great to deal with :) super packaging, no water loss, and a little piece of tupperware to boot :)

saltaquaman

Just wanted to leave some feedback for Zanclus.
I ordered 5 frags from him and they were all as advertised or better in most cases. He even threw in a bonus piece. He obviously has been doing this for some time. All pieces were double bagged, in an insulated box, shipped overnight and included acclimation instructions.
I will be keeping an eye out for more of his sales.

dreamer44

Originally Posted by coatej01
Has anyone purchased or traded with Jerthunter??
Yes, I have, I purchased hammer coral's "twice" from him, he's awsome to deal with, packed the corals very well, and they were and still are fine and were shipped via usps priority, got here in two days.
I think you will be very pleased to deal with Jerthunter!

by the way, one of the hammers is already starting to split!! it's sooooo coooool!
Lori

I just got my shipment of coral frags today delivered right on time and good size frags all looked healthy. Will do business with meemmoo again.

coraljunky

Originally Posted by myzislow
Maxalmon is the man
Awesome stuff

Also 05Xrunner is great to deal with as well

I couldnt agree more!