Trader Feedback

grabbitt

Great seller

Somehow again managed to get screwed by shipping, but that is to the fault of Fedex Express, not Don Lino. Delivery companies just tend to have a passionate hatred for me... I do not know why

Definitely recommend doing business with this guy

ghola5

Flricordia-- GREAT seller and great chili coral for an Awesome price
Best packaging really shows he knows what he is doing!!! arrived wonderful and is doing great. Thanks so much for the great deal and the great coral. Would absolutely do business again

nigerbang

Bought a 400watt MH..Payment came in a timely fashion and I will be shipping out the Lamp today...Let me know when it makes it..
Been a great experience so far..!!!

peef

Well, I was the first person he has ever shipped to and I give him an A+++++. Super packaging, GREAT communication, and shipped RIGHT when he said he would! No complaints what so ever!

michael1972

Talk about AWESOME man he hooked me up Nice frag thank you.
i had a question and shot him an email and he calle me right back verry cool
thank you i will trade with hin in the future

drea

sent me some zoo, shroom, and kenya tree frags
i sent his package out tomorrow
def be trading again!

donald

Just bought a Maxi jet 900 from nycustomsumps, great comunication, fast shipping, great job, I would do business with them again.

donald

Just bought some zoo's and they look great I asked for bright and man I need sun glasses!!!!!!!!!! Great comunication and speedy delivery.

jonthefishguy

Originally Posted by donald
Just bought some zoo's and they look great I asked for bright and man I need sun glasses!!!!!!!!!! Great comunication and speedy delivery.
Thanks donald. Like I said if you need anything, just let me know and I will see what I can do.

zanclus

sold some frags back in mid October to Shaned . He now requests a refund for stuff he tells me is dead. Save yourself some grief and do no sell to him. I have sold to several people without any problems in fact have good feedback here .

blaze98

Amazing seller, my second or third purchase from him, fast shipment and great communication, will definitely buy from again.

kmsrn

blaze98
nice transaction. Coral was packaged securely, and even came with a little "heater". Would do business with him again.

codylowe

Originally Posted by kmsrn
blaze98
nice transaction. Coral was packaged securely, and even came with a little "heater". Would do business with him again.
Again for blaze
!! Excellent packaging and prices... Highly recommend and would do business with again.