Trader Feedback

codylowe

Originally Posted by peef
Well, I was the first person he has ever shipped to and I give him an A+++++. Super packaging, GREAT communication, and shipped RIGHT when he said he would! No complaints what so ever!
Same to Peef! USPS was delayed in the shipment and weather took a dive, but very good communication and will do business with again.

blaze98

Originally Posted by kmsrn
blaze98
nice transaction. Coral was packaged securely, and even came with a little "heater". Would do business with him again.

Excellent buyer, it was a pleasure doing business with you, hope you enjoy your frags.

blaze98

Originally Posted by codylowe
Again for blaze
!! Excellent packaging and prices... Highly recommend and would do business with again.

Great guy, and buyer, thanks for the great transaction.

dinks

I bought my first coral from him. He was VERY helpful to a newb, and told me what I should do. I plan to buy from him again! He is great to deal with!~
My zoo's opened within minutes of my putting them in the tank :)
dinks

ledzep fan

A+ for sure!!! He made my first online purchase from another hobbyist cross country, and he made it a very good one. Packaging was great , corals look great , communication was simply great . He even took the time to throw in some freebies, and I don't mean just one but 3 He gave me the names of the corals and numbered them so that I would understand which is which. I would highly recommend to buy from zanclus if you get the chance to buy some of his amazing corals. I will be keeping an eye out for more great deals.
Thanks zanclus!!

peef

A+++++ Great communication and packaging SUPER fast shipping. Not a single problem! Highest quality frags and even threw in a bonus!!!!!!!! I will repeat buy for sure!

i traded with (drea) and everything is awesome!! great deal and good healthy corals. shipped great and packaged nice!!! i would def trade again with drea.

grabbitt

I received my zoos from bronco300 and they began to open up as soon as I dropped them into the tank. This is my second time having business with him and I am sure it won't be the last. Great packaging, as well

And I realize S_Holman33 was seen to be a shady character as of a few weeks ago, but my personal experience with him was very good. He communicated very well and sent me exactly what I was told to expect. Whether he is still a member with this forum or not, I am unsure, but I thought I would add this input regardless.

drea

Originally Posted by tat2tillidie
i traded with (drea) and everything is awesome!! great deal and good healthy corals. shipped great and packaged nice!!! i would def trade again with drea.
traded with tat2tillidie, will trade again, great corals!!! very happy!

grabbitt

Great communication, great price, and great packaging. He even held an auto top-off unit for me until I could get the money together to pay him

zanclus

Sold some frags to Zep, great guy to deal with... recommend dealing with him highly. Zep, Hope your frags grow into hugh colonies for ya ,... Thanks again.

haywired

I bought a frag pack , and i can say is WOW!
Very nice size frags, not the usual 1/2 inch micro frag.Very easy to communicate with, and super fast shipper.All but a few that would not ship well were mounted and ready to go.
Thanks Again
Haywired

zanclus

A real pleasure to do business with , fast payment, great buyer. enjoy your frags Thanks for the kind words,Happy reefing!!!!.

jonthefishguy

Just to let you know , did a transaction with coraljunky and everything was as smooth as could be. Pleasure to do business with.

pdmxb2000

i got a couple frags of pom pom xenia from meemoo. everything went great, they were pulsing while they floated in my tank. would def trade again. THANKS!!