Trader Feedback

m0nk

Great frags, easy to work with, and perfect shipping. I'd definitely deal with again. Thanks!

A

alexa11

cheers for the chaeto renogaw! doing nicely in my in-tank mini fuge : )

He is the man once again he came through with a killer deal and awsome packing, fast shipping.
I would recomend him to anyone.

Brian.

renogaw

Originally Posted by alexa11
http:///forum/post/2514949
cheers for the chaeto renogaw! doing nicely in my in-tank mini fuge : )
definitely glad to do some chaeto farming for you :)
look me up if you need anything else, was great and easy dealing with you.

spiderwoman

Awesome corals!
I received: Goblin's Fire Zoanthids, Raptor's Rainbow Palys, Blastomussa.
Pleasure doing business with you. Will buy again!

renogaw

Podo--very nice to deal with. corals didn't make the shipping to her but we're working it out.
Knockout--very fast pay. hoping the coral pulls through
Rootx69--very fast pay as well, great to deal with.
I learned a lesson...no matter how well you package the box, styrofoam, packing material etc, don't skimp on the heatpacks during the winter. 10hr packs may not cut it.

spiderwoman

Purchased 48" 2x150MH fixture from him and it arrived in great condition. He had packaged the fixture well and all parts were in place. Condition as described

Please doing business with you and would buy again.

reefmate75

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2517158
Purchased 48" 2x150MH fixture from him and it arrived in great condition. He had packaged the fixture well and all parts were in place. Condition as described

Please doing business with you and would buy again.
thanks spiderwoman!!! nice baby picture BTW i like that new avitar!

drea

well, this is the second time i have been screwed by deadbeats.... zoonut promised xmen zoos... noticed he had a big problem on reefcentral also w/ this...
i did pay w/ paypal, but there is nothing they can really do since no money is in his account... what can you do, i mean i can't kill someone for ripping me off now can I
Too many cowards out there dieing of hunger, PATHETIC

anyway, i only purchase from repeat buyers now and people with good feedback, i suggest you all do the same.. i never knew how many deadbeats were out there.. its embarrasing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jpc763

Great deal on awsome frags! Fantastic packaging!
USPS dropped the ball and the package arrived in 2 days vs. 1 day, but due to the top notch packaging, both frags survived!
Would do business again!

reefforbrains

Posted a project chiller and he came to pick up.
One of the few times when you get to meet in person others (regulars) from the boards.
He came with his Father to my home, both were friendly and polite. Showed up like gentlemen and insisted on taking off thier shoes out of respect for my home.
Very respectful and friendly. Good guys.
Once the system is up and going, you can have as many frags as you like.
-RFB

peef

Redspot is an AWESOME seller. Great GREAT pricing and communication. Shipping is right on the money as well as packaging! Plus his selection is freaken nuts, better than any LFS I have been to. I plan on doing LOTS of repeat business. THANKS

jtrzerocool

Just traded with him yesterday...

we have traded in the past and i have always recieved quality frags from him...i will definatly do business with him again...it is so nice to be able to have someone to trade with that is local so i dont have to pay $50+ for shipping...
Enjoy the Kenya tree, Cabbage Leather, and 30g Tank Coralkeeper...