Trader Feedback

spanko

Three frags, all come in on time, all double bagged, in styrofoam cooler, packed with styrofoam peanuts and a heat pack. All frags open in 24 hours. Good stuff Doug!!!

coastie81

recieved package today, excellent packaging. No leaks everything arrived great. First time buying from him and it was a smooth process. responds fast to questions and even calls to discuss things. Keeps you posted on status of order. Great person to work with. Highly reccomended. thanks again man

nissan577

great guy! excellent frags! will for sure buy from again. forgot some but thats ok hes sending them.

would sure love to deal with again

nigerbang

Wow!! All I can say is wow... Great looking monti's with super nice coloring
Really went the extra mile for me..

Remember, when I get grown out your getting some LE and tyree's

groupergenius

Originally Posted by NigerBang
http:///forum/post/2794437
Wow!! All I can say is wow... Great looking monti's with super nice coloring
Really went the extra mile for me..

Remember, when I get grown out your getting some LE and tyree's
Thanks NigerBang.

I really didn't realize just how purple that rim was till I pulled it out of the tank.
Glad you like them and I'm looking forward to some tyrees.

jbird0420

Thank you all for helping out a newbie get his tank looking awesome!

All great sellers and would buy from them again!

makai

Great Buyers!
  • Flricordia
  • SpiderWoman
  • Kholla12
    peef
    Bn251
All paid promptly, no flakers or tire-kickers with these men and woman.

rdannon331

Just finished a trade off with ClownFiSH11 and everything came in looking great, started opening within 15 minutes of acclimating them into the tank. Will definitley consider future trades with him & recommend him to everyone else.
THANKS ClownFiSH11!!

viv2me

the ricordeas just arrived they are in my tank, colours are great and a extra 1, wonderfull they are a bit angry right now.
thank you thank you
i know this is a very wonderfull addition to my tank
transaction went smooth in every way

beansandmia

I bought the mated pair of black and white clowns from nycustomsumps, great person to deal with. Writes back right away when any questions were asked. The fish were shipped very well and looked great!!! all around just a great person!! Thanks again :)

coral keeper

Great communication, awesome packaging. All around great guy to deal with. Frags are looking good. Can't wait till they fully open. Thanks again!

kellig

AirandSea is a great person to do business with!!
Prompt shipping, and well packed--all arrived safely!!
Wouldnt hesitate to purchase from again!

Thanks!!!

kellig

The cheato is great! Arrived just fine from the sunshine state, and had pods and bristleworms in it too! Couldnt ask for better!
Thanks!!

greenreefer

Great buyer, paid quickly. He actually lost a couple polyps in shipping. He understand that happens sometimes and was happy with a partial refund. Gladly would sell to/trade with again.