Trip PICS to Aquariums

cnlight

Wow, very beautiful. They have some fish that you don't see ever in the sw fish hobby, I I guess they are just too sensitive.

jugger

Originally posted by SLOFish
Nice pics... is that the Monterey Bay Aquarium?

it sure is and some of the pics are from the San Fran aquarium...didnt get a chance to make it to the long beach one... glad you guys and girls like the pics... i couldnt resist posting them...iv never been to CA and the denver aquarium sucks and like cnlights said you dont get to see those fish to often in the pet store

lovethesea

Thanks for the cool photos. I LOVED your first one. If you ever get to Tampa, their aquarium will knock your socks off. They have some beautiful fish. They have a whole area with just seahorses.
thanks again!:)

jugger

Originally posted by waterfaller1
Hey Jugger..what's that cool orange plume looking thing in # 10? A feather duster??

you know after looking back at the photo i wish i had paid attention to description at the aquarium bc i was wondering the same thing.... not sure what it was but it was big....like 18 inches long....alot of things in the photos look smaller than they really are.... i have alot more photos but i thought i would stop at 23...
Hey lovethesea i may have a chance soon to go to Orlando on another buiness trip.... so thanks for the tip... i love going to aquariums and seening all the cool things in the ocean.... even to other ppls houses just to check out their tanks
thanks for the compliments everyone the trip was fun...i started in Santa Ana and drove the whole coast line up to San Fran... Awesomely beautiful dive and lots to see.... i recommmend doing it for those of you that have not

lovethesea

You would only have about an hour drive to Tampa. Very easy drive. Its a neat set up. Even a HUGE shark tank. The building is set up in their harbor area. They are rebuilding the area so that the cruise ships can come in there.
We want to some day make a trip to the Cal. coast and do the wineries. the Monteray area is a great one I hear.

jugger

One hour that’s not bad at all… im doing it….. I drove ~13 hours just to see the ones in CA…. im not a big wine fan but the ppl I was with said some of the best domestic wines were in CA…. and as soon as I got alittle north there were so many wineries all over the place… they were cool to see

lovethesea

nothing better than Sanomma and Russian River. They know how to grow grapes!!! :D
We stay in the beach area west of Tampa every year. We make the drive to Ornlado (sea world--free tix) every year. I think 275 to hwy 4 and you should be there. You might run into Mickey traffic, but that moves pretty fast.
actually from Orlando hwy 4 to 275 to downtown Tampa