troy's 29g biocube diary

troy989

i got everything together and a fish im too embarased to post a pic because of algea. but ill post a few after i get some more live rock today. this is my first sw tank so i decided to have one like every one else on the forums. so i can ask for help and stuff

troy989

just one question to nisan are u on like all day im a kid and its sumer break (about to end though
) so im home all day and all i can do is wait for my mom to get home at like 4 to go to the store

nissan577

Originally Posted by troy989
http:///forum/post/3109420
just one question to nisan are u on like all day im a kid and its sumer break (about to end though
) so im home all day and all i can do is wait for my mom to get home at like 4 to go to the store
when i get a chance im on. not aways. yea same for me to school is gonna end. i start Auh 24. Doesnt matter for me cause IM A SENIOR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol. but yea i get on when i get on.

troy989

u like the guy on yuotubes tank?? i want different coral but same fish i want 2 true percs 1 yellow watchman goby ( i alrdy have him) 1 firefish maybe an anemone in the future corals: colt coral yellow polyps starpolyps thats about all i can think of. i think im buying the 3.36 cause its cheaper and i can keep the lid

nissan577

yea but heat?i think you should get the sunpod. but if its money issue get the 4.36 version? am i right with that?

troy989

hey if ur a senior what age did u start having saltwater fish. im just remembering back the only fish i had b4 my saltwater tank was betafish and freshwater when i was 5 but my mom took care of that

troy989

lol ok mesh seems like it would work better though cause u could like rap it around over the top