troy's 29g biocube diary

troy989

k if my lfs trys to talk me out of my refugium what do i say lol cause i think they probly will and how do i pronounce chaeto couse i want to pronounce it right or ill sound like a ----

nissan577

Originally Posted by troy989
http:///forum/post/3109521
k if my lfs trys to talk me out of my refugium what do i say lol cause i think they probly will and how do i pronounce chaeto couse i want to pronounce it right or ill sound like a ----
just say chaeto!
and be like i wanna have one cause its really great and beneficial. say spaghetti algae

troy989

kk lol i picked out a clown fish a while ago and i was gona buy him instead of my goby but i wass like mom i want a yelowatchman goby but they probly dont have any so ill buy that clownfish from a week ago cause i like clownfish and gobys about the same the guy there said i should wait for the clownfish and just buy like a crab or something and we saw the goby in the invert section he said the goby would be less sensative to go in my tank

troy989

hey guys i went to the store they only had like three pieces of fiji lr so i didnt buy any but i got chemipure elite and light for chaeto the guy recomended this led light that i could stick on the top but when i get the sunpod the sunpod will shine on the chaeto. the guy also said that he wouldnt put chemipure and purigen together. ill pick up purigen later i guess. il post a picture after i scrub algea lmao . do i need to take out the filter media in there b4 i put in chemipure??

nissan577

what filter media? you have nothing in there. and what you mean you cant have chemipure and purigen?
ofcourse you can! or not we woudlnt tell you!

troy989

oh i thought cube comes with media.. and the guy said he wouldnt put it together il get it when i go get chaeto

troy989

lol they only had like 3 pieces today im bout to clean out and wash and put in chemipure-elite and i g2g me and my bro are gona watch tv with my mom

nissan577

yesterday we watch tv! remember the discovery channel!
your not gonna believe it! a random guy aim me to see if you were my actual mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!