True or False game

reefforbrains

TRUE..........HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!
Neaxt poster will now wonder every time they go shopping-
Just how effectivly the escalator at Macys would be to grate Romano cheese if no one was looking.

sharkboy13

i tried it once, didnt work so well since the guards caught me
next poster wonders y pennies r bigger than dimes

reefforbrains

True- the new 6.5 nano
Next poster flexes in the mirror when they get out of the shower. If female- then does the little "push up" thing and then looks at thier behind in mirror

ruaround

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
.....nooo comment......
next poster is married or has a significant other
sadly false... or maybe its a good thing...

next poster either played a sport or watched a sport outside today...

reefforbrains

False- but I work out indoors. 3 hours a day now.
Next poster knows its ok to wear a pink shirt, also to have a mustasche, but never both at same time.

poniegirl

Originally Posted by ReefForBrains
False- but I work out indoors. 3 hours a day now.
Next poster knows its ok to wear a pink shirt, also to have a mustasche, but never both at same time.
FALSE, false, false.
The right person that COULD have a moustache (a real one) can be quite eye-catching in a pink shirt. YMO.
The next poster moshes while home alone.

fishkiller

Out of can- false. Lightly stir-fried with some garlic and almonds- true. mmmm... stirfry... The next poster's dog is watching them right now.

trainfever

False unless you mean Philmont Ave. As far as drugs, anyone who says they remember the 70s, wasnt there. I was there and I dont remember them. Did we really dress like that?

The next person doesnt remember the 70s.

seasalt101

false, i rember having bell bottom pants, and platform shoes in the 6th grade damn, the next person has polka dotted underwear

mie

false, the next poster is in debt more than 50 thousand dollars, excluding your house